Call of Duty: Roads to Victory PSP
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- PSP Your selected format is PSP
- Call of Duty: Roads to Victory brings the signature cinematic intensity and chaos of battle to handheld fans for the first time in an all-new, gameplay experience that allows gamers to take the #1 WWII first-person action franchise on the go.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Call of Duty: Roads to Victory Product Details
- Immersive Gameplay – Designed from the ground up, as an all-new Call of Duty experience, Call of Duty: Roads to Victory delivers epic action through three Allied soldiers’ perspectives. Players will face more enemies than ever throughout 13 intense battles.
- Meticulously Designed Controls – Call of Duty: Roads to Victory provides four scrupulously-honed control schemes, allowing players to select the one that ensures an optimal handheld experience. Players will be able to effortlessly change stance from standing to prone, throw grenades and target enemies in order to survive this ultimate WWII combat experience.
- Multiplayer Gameplay – Call of Duty: Roads to Victory delivers a range of multiplayer options for up to 4-6 players to pick-up-and-go in modes such as Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and King of the Hill for quick hitting, over the top action.
- High Re-playability – Soldiers can earn a range of unlockables, including extra weapons, artillery, vehicles and armor, among others through the Call of Duty: Roads to Victory scoring system, ensuring endless hours of re-playability.