- Fight across four new multi-player maps: Goldrush, Subzero, Dynasty and fan favourite from Modern Warfare, Showtime.
- Experience the final chapter of Extinction in Exodus, as the last hope for mankind, your mission is to get key personnel to safety by restoring power to the shuttle and launch it to safety!
- If you already own the Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass you will not need to purchase the Nemesis DLC.
Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass
Get all the Call of Duty Ghosts DLC with the Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass. 4 DLC Packs, 1 Great Price, saving you £10.
Nemesis is the final installment of the 4 DLC packs that will bolster your online action with new levels, weapons and Extinction Mode chapters.
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Nemesis
Welcome to Call of Duty: Ghosts Nemesis, the final DLC pack of 4. The pack contains 4 multiplayer maps and Exodus, the conclusion to the Extinction 4-part episodic saga.
An abandoned gold mine’s intricate network of narrow tunnels and perilous shafts create the ideal setting for medium to close range combat, as teams battle for control of the central elevating platform that is critical for map domination. Two working mine carts race along the abandoned tracks, offering a fast way to traverse the battlefield or provide useful cover from which to take down opponents.
Subzero is set in a Canadian submarine base that has inexplicably been evacuated, with the control room, submarine pen and research facilities left eerily empty. This medium-sized map is based around a traditional three-lane design and supports all types of play styles from close-quarter to long range combat.
Dynasty is a Chinese lakeside village surrounded by picturesque mountains, - with vivid gardens, trees in full bloom and spectacular architecture - providing the backdrop for this medium map with a variety of elevation from the depth of the sewers to the height of bridges and windows.
Showtime is based on the smallest map ever made in Call of Duty history, the fan favorite map from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare “Shipment”. This map has been re-imagined as a futuristic death arena.
Extinction Episode 4: Exodus
Following your dramatic escape in Episode 3: Awakening, and the successful recovery of Dr. Cross and the cortex, your CIF Unit has flown in to help fight off the Cryptid army laying siege to the last bastion of human resistance. As the last hope for mankind, your mission is to get key personnel to safety by restoring power to the shuttle and launch it to the safety of a low earth orbit space station.
Nearly every single Cryptid encountered in previous episodes of Extinction are present in Exodus, and they are joined by the Ancestors – the deadliest of enemies with a range of lethal powers including mind control and psionic attacks.
Episode 4: Exodus gives the player control of their route to escape earth – choose your path, gather new intel, craft new weapons, and adapt to more varied enemies than ever before. The fate of mankind is in your hands.
Terms and Conditions
- When purchasing this you are not purchasing the content, but the denomination in pounds to top up your wallet to buy this from the Xbox Live Marketplace
- Redeem your code to your UK Microsoft account. Simply login to your account and enter your 25-digit number. To create a new account, visit https://commerce.microsoft.com.
- You must be 13+.
- The full code value will be applied to your Microsoft account and may be used for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Xbox and Microsoft online stores.
- Geography limitations and balance restrictions apply.
- Eligible purchases and prices may vary by region, device, and over time.
- Internet access and a Microsoft account are required (connect time charges may apply).
- Xbox Live required to redeem on console. Original Xbox excluded.
- Paid subscriptions required for some content.
- Except as required by law, codes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and are not reloadable or refundable.
- Subject to full terms and conditions and country restrictions at www.microsoft.com/en-GB/giftcard
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!