- Fight across four new multi-player maps: Departed, Pharaoh, Mutiny and fan favourite from Modern Warfare 2, Favela.
- Experience the next chapter of Extinction in Awakening, as the CIF Team descends into the perilous depths of an alien underworld.
- If you already own the Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass you will not need to purchase the Invasion DLC.
Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass
Get all the Call of Duty Ghosts DLC with the Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass. 4 DLC Packs, 1 Great Price, saving you £10.
Invasion is the third of the 4 DLC packs that will bolster your online action with new levels, weapons and Extinction Mode chapters.
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Invasion
Get ready for Invasion, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts. Invasion features four unique multiplayer maps, and Episode 3 of Extinction's four-part episodic narrative, Awakening.
Set in a rural Mexican town amidst the Dia de los Muertos (the Day of the Dead) celebration, this medium-sized map features a classic three-lane design. If you complete the map’s unique Field Order, you will unlock the Death Mariachi killstreak. Armed with dual wielding pistols, the Death Mariachi rampages through the map, turning your kills into your own squad mates.
In an abandoned archeological site of an ancient Egyptian palace, where the pyramids create a formidable backdrop, this medium sized, complex multi-level map includes a collapsing monument, urns full of flesh-eating scarabs, and other surprises. The more adventurous of you will be handsomely rewarded by exploring the deepest secrets of the site.
This secretive cove on a remote Caribbean island, harbors an eerie pirate hideout – complete with abandoned trading posts and prison cells. Central to this small map is a moored pirate ship that provides an elevated, 360-degree perspective of the map. Mutiny comes packed with many “treasures” for you to discover.
Favela is a refreshed version of the fan-favorite Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 map of the same name. Elevation is key here as you traverse the map from one building to the other, using ramshackle scaffolding to create multiple pathways between structures. Complete the Field Order and you’ll be rewarded by taking control of unparalleled aerial artillery – a 105mm cannon, a 40mm auto-cannon and finally a 25mm Gatling gun. Bring the rain!
Extinction Episode 3: Awakening
In Episode 3: Awakening, the CIF Team descends into the perilous depths of an alien underworld. Armed with a range of new hi-tech weapons and equipment, our heroes must penetrate a series of defensive barriers to reach the Ark and retrieve “The Cortex” – the key to unlocking the secrets of the Ancestors’ psychic powers.Episode 3: Awakening, introduces three new Cryptid species, each posing a unique and lethal threat. The team will quickly learn to keep an eye in the sky to defend against airborne assaults from the flying Gargoyles, as well as the explosive strikes of the swarming Bombers. At ground level, good tactics and teamwork will be needed to defeat the Mammoths that guard the Ancestors’ lair.
Terms and Conditions
- When purchasing this you are not purchasing the content, but the denomination in pounds to top up your wallet to buy this from the Xbox Live Marketplace
- Redeem your code to your UK Microsoft account. Simply login to your account and enter your 25-digit number. To create a new account, visit https://commerce.microsoft.com.
- You must be 13+.
- The full code value will be applied to your Microsoft account and may be used for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Xbox and Microsoft online stores.
- Geography limitations and balance restrictions apply.
- Eligible purchases and prices may vary by region, device, and over time.
- Internet access and a Microsoft account are required (connect time charges may apply).
- Xbox Live required to redeem on console. Original Xbox excluded.
- Paid subscriptions required for some content.
- Except as required by law, codes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and are not reloadable or refundable.
- Subject to full terms and conditions and country restrictions at www.microsoft.com/en-GB/giftcard
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!