- Go into FreeFall with the Freefall map as you fight across two skyscrapers, one of which has snapped and is now leaning across a huge drop against the other skyscraper.
- You’re outnumbered and outgunned, for the first time in Call of Duty; you are the Underdog!
- America is no longer the superpower it once was after devastating mass event, with borders closed and it’s military a shell of it’s former glory, you’re all that’s left of it’s Special Forces.
- Don’t just create a class; create a soldier! Call of Duty Ghosts allows you to choose head, body and gender as well as the equipment they wear into battle.
- Battles become more dynamic in Ghosts as interactive elements change the battlegrounds meaning tactics may need to change part way through a game.
Call of Duty: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest entertainment franchises of all-time. This new chapter in the Call of Duty® franchise features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Single Player Campaign
- Ten years after a devastating mass event, America’s borders and the balance of global power have changed forever. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power.
- A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty before.
- In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier, a first for the franchise. In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender. With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements. The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
- Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode. This mode takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
- The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 40 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS FREE FALL DYNAMIC BONUS MAP
The Call of Duty: Ghosts dynamic multiplayer map Free Fall takes place in a shattered skyscraper that has been snapped in half and is wedged against the adjacent building. This unique map provides an upturned playground of high-altitude action, creating some unique gameplay opportunities for players. Sideways staircases climb into the night sky and the building’s glass windows have become a see-through floor separating you from the streets, hundreds of feet below.
Free Fall’s close-quarter combat and frenetic action are heightened by dynamic features that affect the experience. Buckling under its own weight, the ruined skyscraper will continue to fall throughout the multiplayer match, sending shockwaves across the map. This disrupts sightlines and creates constantly evolving paths and chokepoints, changing the map in real-time for all players.