Call of Duty: Black Ops II Hardened Edition PlayStation 3
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Get ready for a new Call of Duty with the Call of Duty Black Ops II Hardened Edition on PlayStation 3
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Hardened Edition Product Details
Carefully crafted with an arsenal of limited edition physical items and exclusive digital content, the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Hardened Edition is sure to take your game the next level.
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map – Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the “model home of the future.”
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map – Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.
- Collectable 2-Sided SteelBook - Limited edition game case featuring exclusive artwork.
- (2) Challenge Coins – Limited edition challenge coins that serve as your key to exclusive digital content.
- Weapon Camo – Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
- (2) Player Card Backgrounds – Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
- Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Soundtrack – A digital copy of composer Jack Wall’s epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.
- PlayStation 3 Multiplayer Theme – Turn your menu screen into a scenic view of Turbine, a map set in the rocks and shadows of a 2025 Middle Eastern wind farm.
- PlayStation 3 Zombies Theme – Revive your menu screen with a dynamic theme, build exclusively for fans of the Call of Duty undead.
Call of Duty Black Ops II takes warfare to all new levels previously unseen before…
Frank Woods, war veteran and hero of Call of Duty Black Ops, returns to finish his tail as Call of Duty Blacks Ops II story spans generations that will see Woods and members of the Mason family face a common enemy: Raul Menendez.
You’ll fight through time as you take on missions from 1980’s Afghanistan right through to the near future, where weapons tech isn’t cutting edge, its bleeding edge! You’ll ride across sandy terrain on horses, take to the turrets of Humvees and pilot state-of-the-art jets and even control four-legged behemoths that contain amazing firepower.
Throughout the intense and heart pounding campaign but you’ll be dropped into Strike Force Missions, where you’ll take command of human and mechanical assets as you dive into a sandbox/RTS environment to capture objectives or free hostages. The success or failure in these missions will alter your Black Ops II experience.
Call of Duty Black Ops II takes the online multiplayer to new heights as a wealth of new modes and options make their debut alongside old favourites.
The Create-a-Class receives an update with the all-new “Pick 10” allocation system which allows you to trade items from one class to another, giving you almost endless possibilities to create the ultimate soldier.
New to Call of Duty Black Ops II is Score Streaks, which see you earning points for your actions during multiplayer matches from killing an enemy player to protecting team-mates with the Assault Shield.
It’s not all run-and-gun in Black Ops II, with more sophisticated weapons and attachments at your disposal you’ll need to look before you leap. Attachments such as the Target Finder, that’ll identify enemies and allies with ease, or the Millimetre Wave Scanner that’ll show stationary targets at close range, even when they’re hidden behind something.
You’ll also have a wealth of firepower to command like the VTOL of Hellstorm Missiles that will cut through your enemies when used at the right moment!
Call of Duty Black Ops II introduces new online modes that take make playing CoD more like a sport than a game as Leagues and CODcast are introduced.
In the Leagues, you’ll play a preliminary match that’ll see you match with other players from around the world based on your skill, from there it’s up to you to compete and climb to the higher leagues.
CODCast gives the FPS arena a sporting feel as players become the CODcaster to deliver play-by-play coverage of an ongoing match. As CODcaster, you’ll get picture-in-picture that shows every player in the game and their stats, a map view so you can see all player locations and the ability to listen in on player chat.
With Call of Duty Black Ops II, developer Treyarch is taking the established single player and multiplayer components and making them into an all-new Call of Duty experience that shouldn’t be missed.