Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PlayStation 4
- Release on 04/11/2014. 96 days to go!
- Take a plausible look into the future of warfare in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on PlayStation 4.
- Become empowered by advanced technology like the exoskeleton, which gives you unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
- The Exoskeleton fundamentally changes the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
- Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey delivers a stunning performance as Jonathan Irons, founder and president of the world’s largest PMC, Atlas Corporation.
- RELEASE DATE - 04/11/2014 - PREORDER NOW!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
- Preorder Bonus: Advanced Warfare Personalisation Pack for Ghosts and Black Ops II
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
Pre-order Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare and get access to the Advanced Arsenal, featuring a custom bullet brass themed exoskeleton and the EM1 Quantum, an all-new directed energy weapon, for use in multiplayer gameplay. Be ready for combat on day one in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare with the Advanced Arsenal.
Preorder Bonus: Advanced Warfare Personalisation Pack for Ghosts & Black Ops II
Preorder Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 and receive an Advanced Warfare personalisation pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Includes weapon camo, reticle, playercard, patch and background which will be available in-game from 13th May!
The Advanced Warfare Personalisation Pack for use in Call of Duty Ghosts on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 includes Weapon Camo, Reticle, Playercard, Background and Patch.
The Advanced Warfare-themed Personalisation Pack for use in Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 includes Weapon Camo, Calling Card and 3 Reticles (Only available on selected Scopes).
PREORDER CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE TODAY!
To redeem your Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare themed Personalisation Pack for use in Call of Duty Ghosts and Call Of Duty: Black Ops II go to www.callofduty.com/personalizationpack and enter the code you have received.
In order to qualify for this offer you will need to:
Own either an Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 with a valid Gold Xbox Live membership or PlayStation Network account.
Have a unique Xbox LIVE Gamertag or PlayStation Network ID.
Redeem your code before November 3rd 2014
In order to activate the redemption code you will need to:
Log on to www.callofduty.com/personalizationpack, from 5th May 2014.
Complete the redemption code process as outlined on the website (by entering your name, email, Gamertag and Unique Redemption Code)
Content will appear in-game from the 13th May, after a Title update to Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Terms and Conditions: UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already preordered this product will also receive the bonus item. If you place your preorder between Friday 2nd May 2014 until 11:59pm on Tuesday 6th May 2014, will receive your code on Wednesday 7th May 2014. If you place your preorder after 00:01am Wednesday 7th May 2014, your code will be emailed to you once your preorder is confirmed. Please ensure your email address is correct before placing your preorder. This offer is only valid against mint boxed copy of the game and not the download or preowned version. Bulk or Business preorders (orders in excess of 10 copies of the same game) will only receive 1x bonus code per order not per copy of the game. This offer is exclusive to Game Retail Limited.
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Power Changes Everything.
An Advanced World:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
- In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
- And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.
- Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
- The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
- With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
- Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
- Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
- And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.