Once players have trained their puppy up, they can enroll their dog into competitions to prove their talent and earn prize money. There are three different type of competition: an obedience trial, a Frisbee-catching contest, and an obstacle course (against time). With the competition earnings, the player can buy food, toys, and accessories for their dog. It is possible to buy and own up to three puppies at any single time.
- Total of 20 dogs as in the other versions
- 6 different breed unlocked from the beginning: Dalmatian, Boxer, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Yorkshire Terrier, Beagle
- 12 other breeds can be unlocked in the game through collection of dog owner points
- Plus 2 secret breeds that can be unlocked through finding the rare items; the Jack Russell Terrier (item: Jack Russell’s Book) and Shiba Inu (item: Japanese Collar)
- When a Dalmatian is met in Bark Mode, it will be unlocked automatically for those who do not yet have Dalmatian available within their games rooms
- Initial indoor room design of the flat is “Early American”
- Rooms in the Reform Shop from the beginning of the game; Northern European Style, Designer’s Mansion, Japanese-style Room.
- 3 Hidden Rooms: Desktop Space, Seaside & Outer Space Items
- Items available from the beginning: Fireman’s Hat (the US Best Friends version had a Santa’s Hat as a promotional item)
- Over 100 items can be bought or found for the dogs to either play with them or dress them up. Overall probability of finding items remains the same apart from Santa’s Hat (Standard) and Japanese Collar (rare).
- Players need to collect over 20,000 Owner Points to make available; Jack Russell’s Book, Rhinestone Collar and Pearl Necklace.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned