- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
If you love playing Burnout Paradise on PC with friends at home or online then this is the game for you.
Welcome to Paradise City, a world built for fun and adventure. From team challenges to racing to exploring the city there’s always something to look forward to in Paradise City. Open the Ultimate Box on PC and let the fun begin.
Burnout Paradise on PC gives players license to wreak havoc in Paradise City, the ultimate seamless racing battleground, with a massive infrastructure of traffic-heavy roads to abuse. Gone is the need to jump in and out of menus and aimlessly search for fun like many open world games; in Burnout Paradise on PC, every inch of the world is built to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay. Every intersection is a potential crash junction and every alleyway is an opportunity to rack up moving violations.
Of course, rules are made to be broken, and when Burnout Paradise gamers on PC enter Paradise City, they’re assigned a Drivers License that quickly begins to amass a record of player’s most aggressive, reckless and destructive exploits behind the wheel. But it’s not the law that’s eyeing Burnout Paradise player’s progress ... when gamers push things too hard they’ll be squaring off against the city’s most infamous burners, and these legends aren’t interested in who crosses the finish line first.
Burnout Paradise on PC Features:
- Seamless: Burnout: Paradise is all about having an open-world gameplay experience.
- Explore: The entire world of Burnout Paradise on PC is unlocked from the start.
- Burn the competition: There are 34 AI drivers in Burnout Paradise on PC all present from the start of the game.
- Free-roam: The player starts each Burnout Paradise on PC session in free-burn, with no set path through the game.
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box on PC adds to this with:
- New vehicles including motorbikes.
- New game modes and challenges
- All new offline party mode for 2-8 players
- Day to night cycle and weather effects
- Required : Internet Connection
- Operating System : Windows XP [SP2] / Vista
- Processor : XP: 2.8Ghz or faster. Vista: 3.2Ghz or Faster
- Memory : XP: 1GB Ram Vista 1.5GB Ram
- Hard Drive : 4GB
- DVD Drive : 8 Speed
- Video Card : 128mb with Pixel Shader 3.0
- Soundcard : Direct X 9.0c Compatible
- DirectX : Version 9.0c
- Online Multiplayer : 512kbs or Faster (2 – 8 Players)
- Input : Keyboard/Mouse
- Optional : USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad
- Nvida Geforce 6600 series or better
- ATI Radeon X1300 or better
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor/Multiple Cores
- 2GB Ram
- 256 MB Video Card.
- Surround Gaming Across three monitors supported via the Matrox TribleHead2Go
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned