Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood Xbox
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood Product Details
Released on 07/10/2005
- Next Volume of Brothers In Arms – The award-winning WWII shooter returns with more of the action, story and authenticity that has critics and fans raving. New Single-Player Narrative – Experience authentic WWII combat as Sergeant Joe Hartsock and lead your squad beyond Carentan to liberate all of Normandy.
- New Multiplayer Missions – Taking online tactics to new heights, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood offers more unique multiplayer missions and improved online support on PC and consoles! (Including the bundled addition of modification support for the PC).
- Skirmish Mode – Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood features an all-new cooperative Skirmish mode that allows one or two players to take a tour of duty through a series of authentic and harrowing custom combat missions.
- New Weapons and Vehicles – Arm yourself with additional authentic weapons and command new vehicles like the M10 “Wolverine” Tank Destroyer.
- More Challenging and Dynamic Combat –Featuring close quarter urban environments and a new, next generation artificial intelligence system, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood promises to take authentic military action to the next level.
Brothers in Arms, the excellent World War 2 shooter that emphasised teamwork and camaraderie, will continue according to Randy Pitchford of developer Gearbox.
"There will be an authentic Brothers in Arms game," Pitchford said in an IGN interview. "We haven't announced that yet, but I'm really excited about where that's going too. We'll announce these things in due course. There's a lot of neat things we have going on...We love Brothers in Arms and we're committed to more time in that space."
A new game in the series had been in development with the subtitle Furious 4. This over the top shooter featured four crazy characters on a mission to take down Hitler himself, and was best described as Borderlands meets Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds. That game is still in development, but will no longer be part of the more sombre Brothers in Arms brand.
"Most people will not recognize it as ever having anything to do with Brothers in Arms," explains Pitchford. "If you've seen the Furious 4 demo or you go back and watch that stuff, you'll notice the DNA. You can feel the DNA, because it's an iterative, continuous development process, but it's a process that decided to unhinge itself from Brothers in Arms and go where it needed to go. Furious 4 is evolving into something else."
With so many shooters now following Call of Duty into the modern era, are we about to see a revival of the classic wartime FPS?
New 'authentic' Brothers in Arms game… (12/02/2013)
Brothers in Arms, the excellent World War 2 shooter that emphasised teamwork and camaraderie, will continue according to Randy Pitchford of developer Gearbox…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £1.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 16 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?