Borderlands 2 (MAC) Mac
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Borderlands 2 (MAC) Product Details
- All-New Characters and Classes: Choose from all new characters and classes including the Gunzerker, who can dual--]wield any two weapons in the game. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that's your thing! More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from! .
- Play Online with Friends: Share your adventures with friends on both Mac and PC through a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. .
- World Connected Story: Left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora, begin your quest of revenge and redemption as the story drives you closer to the Hyperion Corporation and its evil founder, Handsome Jack. .
- New Badass Gun System: Millions upon millions of possible weapons means tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and more will all be at your disposal. .
- 87 Bazillion...Everything: It's not just guns on Pandora, you will lust after procedurally generated shields,grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more. .
- Brand new environments: From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, discover more of the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
- Brand new enemies: Hulking, gorilla--]like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will face.
- Operating System: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Gamepad support: Borderlands 2 supports the Xbox 360 wired gamepad only.
Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one--]time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client. Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam. Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details
Recommended System Requirements:
- CPU Processor: Intel Quad Core
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Memory (VRam): 512MB *Apple original CPU's only, CPU upgrades not supported.
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Borderlands 2: .
- ATI RADEON HD 2000 series
- NVIDIA 8600m
- NVIDIA 9400m, 9600m
NOTICE: Intel(r) integrated video chipsets are not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
Think you've milked Borderlands 2 dry? Think again. During a presentation at the SXSW festival in Texas, Gearbox unveiled a teaser trailer for a new downloadable vault hunter character.
"Deep beneath Pandora, an experiment has escaped," says the teaser. "Bandits beware, a new vault hunter is coming. More mayhem awaits." Shown only in silhouette, the character appears to use melee attacks and looks to be a mixture of Hulk and Robocop. Pretty tempting, eh?
No release date was given, but Borderlands franchise director Matt Armstrong explained to the crowd that we'll be playing with this new addition sooner rather than later. "DLC is announced on a very tight schedule," he said, "and I don't think you'll have to wait long until you see that character."
This will be the second additional character for the game. Shortly after Borderlands 2 was released, the Mechromancer Pack added a crazy robot-unleashing little girl called Gaige to the line-up. There have also been three hefty expansion packs released so far. Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage and Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt are all available, each offering large new maps and loads more hilarious storyline to an already obscenely generous game. If you haven't given it a try, now's the time.
Borderlands 2 is out now for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Journey, the stunning ambient explore-em-up from designer Jenova Chen, swept the board at the annual DICE Awards. Voted for by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences, the awards are the closest thing the games industry has to the Oscars, although the ceremony inevitably involves less dance numbers.
Already a favourite with critics and a top selling game on SONY's PlayStation Network, Journey took home eight awards, including the big three: Game of the Year, Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction and Outstanding Innovation in Gaming.
No other game came close to Journey's haul, but several games came away with multiple awards. The brutally brilliant XCOM: Enemy Unknown took home prizes for best strategy/simulation game as well as Outstanding Achievement in Gameplay Engineering. Microsoft's Halo 4 also took home two gongs, for Outstanding Achievement in Visual Engineering and Outstanding Achievement in Connectivity.
Topping off a 2012 that was stuffed with superb titles across all genres, the exuberant Borderlands 2 was crowned Action Game of the Year, while Need for Speed: Most Wanted took the prize for best racing game and Mass Effect 3 was dubbed best role-playing game. Skylanders Giants beat Lego Batman 2 and Nintendo Land for Family Game of the Year, while PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale provided an upset in the fighting game category, as SONY's character crossover mash-up beat such genre mainstays as Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Street Fighter X Tekken.
Telltale Games' gruelling episodic adventure series The Walking Dead, based on the hit comic, also won big. It was awarded Adventure Game of the Year, and also took home honours for story and voice acting.
Borderlands 2 gets new downloadable c… (11/03/2013)
During a presentation at the SXSW festival in Texas, Gearbox unveiled a teaser trailer for a new downloadable vault hunter character.…
SONY's Journey dominates DICE Awards (08/02/2013)
Journey swept the board at the annual DICE Awards, the closest thing the games industry has to the Oscars…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £29.99
Earn 240 reward points
Buy Download today with Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack (MAC) (Mac)
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?