Borderlands 2 follows the story of four new Vault Hunters as they fight to free Pandora from the clutches of Handsome Jack, the brilliant, charismatic, and utterly despicable CEO of the Hyperion Corporation.
Players will fight across the whole of Pandora to stop Jack from awakening an ancient alien evil known only as "the Warrior." Their quest will bring them into contact with some familiar faces from the old game – most notably, the original four Vault Hunters: Roland, Lilith, Brick and Mordecai. They, along with some brand new characters, will help players defeat Jack, destroy the Warrior, and save Pandora.
- All-New Characters and Classes: Choose from all new characters and classes including the Gunzerker, who can dual-wield any two weapons in the game. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that's your thing!
- Play Online with Friends: Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN through a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game.
- World Connected Story: Left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora, begin your quest of revenge and redemption as the story drives you closer to the Hyperion Corporation and its evil founder, Handsome Jack.
- New Badass Gun System: Millions upon millions of possible weapons means tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and more will all be at your disposal.
- 87 Bazillion...Everything: It's not just guns on Pandora, you will lust after procedurally generated shields,grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more.
- Brand new environments: From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, discover more of the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
- Brand new enemies: Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will face.
OS: Windows XP SP3
Processor: 2.4 GHz Single Core Processor
Memory: 1 GB XP, 2 GB Vista
Hard Drive: 13 Gb free
Video Memory: 256 MB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8500 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Win 7
Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 20 Gb free
Video Memory: 512 MB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
OTHER REQUIREMENTS & SUPPORTS
Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only) Show more Show less
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned