BLUR Xbox 360
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- Blur is the ultimate powered-up racing experience,dropping players into heart-pumping, electrified action with multiple cars trading paint as they charge towards the finish line.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£6.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Blur is the ultimate powered-up racing experience,dropping players into heart-pumping, electrified action with multiple cars trading paint as they charge towards the finish line. Drivers careen through real-world tracklocations packed with fast curves, sneaky alternate routes and hair-raising jumps in over 50 licensed cars as they collect intense Power-ups to beat their rivals. Either in Single Player or Multiplayer Blur is for all types of gamers,regardless of experience or skill level.
- Insane Power-Ups - Collect a variety of addictive, dynamic Powerups, and choose how and when to use them for ultimate impact in a race where the outcome is never certain.
- Real-World cars and Locations - Blur features over 50 licensed cars to drive as players race through visually stunning tracks set in real-world locations ranging from L.A. and San Francisco to the streets of Hackney, UK, to the treacherous roads of Barcelona and all the way to Japan.
- Multiplayer - Blur offers gamers a new kind of racing experience that allows them to race with friends and as part of a network of players in high intensity competition. With 20 players online and a progressive ranking system that rewards gamers the more they play, Blur also features 4-player intense split-screen for playing with friends on one console.
- Caution! - Racers may experience insane collisions featuring loads of damage and destruction, with panels crumpling on photo-realistic cars as they flip and roll down the track!
Here’s what the gaming press say:
“Outstanding” IGN UK – 9/10
“It really is a modern take on the Mario Kart formula, done in a way that feels incredibly cool and refreshing.” Video Gamer - 9/10