Blue Dragon Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Famed game producer Hironobu Sakaguchi of Mistwalker game studio and developer Artoon present the highly anticipated Xbox 360-exclusive Blue Dragon.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
In Blue Dragon, Shu and company must use their shadows as weapons as they battle the evil Nene and an antiquated human race of people who command a magical power thought to have perished long ago. Blue Dragon's cast must wield their skills to save their world from impending doom.
Encountering various people on a planet with numerous ancient ruins, Blue Dragon's characters and their shadows travel through a world full of mysteries and illusions, where the slightest touch can cause reactions of unparalleled magnitude.
Blue Dragon Features:
- Innovative RPG gameplay: Blue Dragon lets players create original attack methods by using several types of Shadow Change, including Sword, Assassin and Power Magic. Blue Dragon players can also choose to focus their hero on certain areas of expertise; as they fight, Blue Dragon's shadows will level up and gain new abilities associated with the job being done. Once gained, abilities in Blue Dragon remain available to use when needed.
- Massive scope and engrossing environments: Battle through Blue Dragon's immense world filled with vividly illustrated remnants of ancient civilizations long forgotten. Blue Dragon's journey takes players through alluring ancient ruins scattered with machines of war that have long since fallen into disrepair.
- Stunning graphics: Taking full advantage of the power of Xbox 360, Blue Dragon engages gamers in a world and characters that are brought to life with vibrant colors and detail. From Shu's wild hair to his martial arts-style garb, Blue Dragon's visuals convey the beautiful simplicity and sense of adventure found in this truly next-generation RPG.
- Dazzling character design and effects: Toriyama’s unique influence is evident in the design of Blue Dragon's anime-style characters, whose actions are enhanced with next-generation blur effects. In addition, Blue Dragon's algorithmic animation system adds heightened realism to character and creature movements.