BlazBlue is a high quality 2D fighter brought to you by Arc System Works. As well as a refined versus mode and arcade mode, BlazBlue offers a wealth of content including a multi-ending story mode, an acclaimed tutorial mode, challenge mode, training mode, Score Attack mode, and an “Abyss” mode. Also being a visual novel, great focus has been placed on BlazBlue’s story. BlazBlue Continuum Shift II is the latest addition to the BlazBlue series.
BlazBlue Continuum Shift II continues BlazBlue’s epic saga with two brand new stories. The game will include all of the DLC characters of its predecessors including Makoto, Valkenhayn and Platinum and will also introduce an all new play mode, “Abyss Mode”. In this mode, players will power up their characters against increasingly difficult foes as they descend into the Abyss. With optimised controls, a new “Stylish mode”, and character specific tutorials, everyone from novice to veteran will be able to enjoy the depths and quality BLAZBLUE has to offer.
- Arcade – Classic single player action – battle through ten opponents on a variety of difficulties.
- Training – Tweak every aspect of gameplay to help practice your moves and combos.
- Story – Explore the world and characters of BlazBlue in an epic tale that spans over 100hours of play.
- Abyss – Adds RPG elements in the mix, as you level up your character with every victory earned.
- Score Attack – Push your skills to the limit! Defeat seriously tough opponents as stylishly as possible!
- Legion – Comines strategy with action – recruit characters to your army and conquer territory.
- Challenge Mode – Teaches you how to get the most out of your chosen character, from their moves to spectacular distortion finishes and incredible combos!
- Stylish Mode – Simplifies the control scheme so that even “button mashers” can pull off combos like veteran BlazBlue players!
- Gallery – A wealth of unlockables from movies, to never before seen artwork from the masters at Arc.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
GenreBeat 'em up
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned