- Don the Tunic and save Zelda from the Evil Ganon.
- Replay the GameCube classic in glorius HD at 1080p.
- Explore a vast ocean with hidden treasure and other mysterious.
- Play on the TV or on the Wii U Gamepad if others want to use the TV.
- Connect to other Wind Waker players using the Tingle Bottle and the Miiverse
Evolution of the Revolution!
Whats in the Box:
- Black 32GB Nintendo Wii U Console and AC Adapter
- Black Nintendo Wii U Zelda Game Pad and AC Adapter
- Nintendo Wii U Sensor Bar
- A Downloadable copy of The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
- HDMI Cable
Experience a new style of gameplay through the Nintendo Wii U and Wii U GamePad, which features not only the standard buttons found on most controllers, but also a 6.2 inch LCD Touch Screen that enables you to interact with the game in entirely new ways.
Game developers have been enthusiastic about the potential of the Wii U controller and what they’ll be able to use it for in future games. In some games it may just feature a map, in others it could be your HUD, but already games are showing the ingenuity of the developers.
In Rayman Legends, players use the Wii Remote Plus to navigate the levels, but with an additional player using the Wii U Gamepad, you’ll take control of another character that’ll be able to manipulate areas of the level, easing the journey for those running through on the big screen.
In Just Dance 4, you can use the Wii U Gamepad as a screen so that someone else can watch TV whilst you’re dancing away in another room or whilst everyone else is dancing in front of the TV, you can dictate which dance moves they’ll be doing next.
If you’ve got a great selection of Nintendo Wii software and peripherals, then you’ll be pleased to hear the Nintendo Wii U is Backwards compatible with most Wii Software and Accessories.
- Size: Approximately 1.8 inches tall, 6.8 inches wide and 10.5 inches long.
- New Controller: The new controller incorporates a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analog Circle Pads. This combination removes the traditional barriers between games, players and the TV by creating a second window into the video game world. The rechargeable controller includes a Power button, Home button, +Control Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons. It includes a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus.
- Other Controls: Up to four Wii Remote (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers can be connected at once. The new console supports all Wii controllers and input devices, including the Nunchuk controller, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro and Wii Balance Board.
- Media: A single self-loading media bay will play 12-centimeter proprietary high-density optical discs for the new console, as well as 12-centimeter Wii optical discs.
- Video Output: Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, component, S-video and composite.
- Audio Output: Uses AV Multi Out connector. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI.
- Storage: The console will have internal flash memory, as well as the option to expand its memory using either an SD memory card or an external USB hard disk drive.
- CPU: IBM Power-based multi-core microprocessor.
- Other: Four USB 2.0 connector slots are included. The new console is backward compatible with most Wii games and Wii accessories.
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker makes its glorious return on the Wii U console with gorgeous HD graphics and enhanced game features. In this timeless classic with a unique and colorful “toon-shaded” art style, players guide Link as he sets out on the massive Great Sea to find his kidnapped sister. Players will sail the seas in search of lost islands, fight fearsome enemies, take on mighty bosses and seek out the legendary Triforce.
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Features:
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD features 1080p visuals that will immerse players in the game like never before.
- With the Wii U GamePad controller, it’s easy to manage your inventory and view maps.
- Players will enjoy cruising the open sea with a new sail that gives them more speed, bringing them to their next destination and action-packed adventure that much faster.
- Once players receive the “Tingle Bottle” item, they can connect with others by posting comments to Miiverse. Through this new feature, comments or screen shots posted on Miiverse will wash up in various locations, such as the shores, of other players’ games. It’s like finding a message in a bottle.
- Players can also take and store a greater number of pictures as well as higher-quality photos with an improved Pictograph and then post them on Miiverse.
- If the television is already in use, this game can been played off-TV on the Wii U GamePad.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned