Black Wii U Premium with Mario Kart 8 Wii U
- Wii U Your selected format is Wii U
- Play games in new and exciting ways, starting with Mario Kart 8 included with this bundle.
- Play your games on the TV or on the Wii U Gamepad if others want to use the TV.
- Share your views with gamers around the world using the Nintendo MiiVerse.
- Mario, Donkey Kong, Link and other classic Nintendo Characters bring a strong line up of games for gamers of all ages.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Evolution of the Revolution!
Whats in the Box:
- Black 32GB Nintendo Wii U Console and AC Adapter
- Black Nintendo Wii U Game Pad and AC Adapter
- Nintendo Wii U Sensor Bar
- HDMI Cable
- Nintendo Premium
Experience a new style of gameplay through the Nintendo Wii U and Wii U GamePad, which features not only the standard buttons found on most controllers, but also a 6.2 inch LCD Touch Screen that enables you to interact with the game in entirely new ways.
Game developers have been enthusiastic about the potential of the Wii U controller and what they’ll be able to use it for in future games. In some games it may just feature a map, in others it could be your HUD, but already games are showing the ingenuity of the developers.
In Rayman Legends, players use the Wii Remote Plus to navigate the levels, but with an additional player using the Wii U Gamepad, you’ll take control of another character that’ll be able to manipulate areas of the level, easing the journey for those running through on the big screen.
In Just Dance 4, you can use the Wii U Gamepad as a screen so that someone else can watch TV whilst you’re dancing away in another room or whilst everyone else is dancing in front of the TV, you can dictate which dance moves they’ll be doing next.
If you’ve got a great selection of Nintendo Wii software and peripherals, then you’ll be pleased to hear the Nintendo Wii U is Backwards compatible with most Wii Software and Accessories.
- Size: Approximately 1.8 inches tall, 6.8 inches wide and 10.5 inches long.
- New Controller: The new controller incorporates a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analog Circle Pads. This combination removes the traditional barriers between games, players and the TV by creating a second window into the video game world. The rechargeable controller includes a Power button, Home button, +Control Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons. It includes a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus.
- Other Controls: Up to four Wii Remote (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers can be connected at once. The new console supports all Wii controllers and input devices, including the Nunchuk controller, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro and Wii Balance Board.
- Media: A single self-loading media bay will play 12-centimeter proprietary high-density optical discs for the new console, as well as 12-centimeter Wii optical discs.
- Video Output: Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, component, S-video and composite.
- Audio Output: Uses AV Multi Out connector. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI.
- Storage: The console will have internal flash memory, as well as the option to expand its memory using either an SD memory card or an external USB hard disk drive.
- CPU: IBM Power-based multi-core microprocessor.
- Other: Four USB 2.0 connector slots are included. The new console is backward compatible with most Wii games and Wii accessories.
Turn Your Racing Experience Upside Down!
For the first time in HD, Nintendo’s Mario Kart franchise comes to the Wii U console, introducing new racing circuit designs and antigravity karts that will have players driving upside down. Players will also enjoy a variety of series-favorite features, including the return of 12-player online competitive play, hang-gliders, underwater racing and motorbikes.
Mario Kart 8 Features:
- The new antigravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs. Players will speed through courses and find themselves suddenly racing on walls in a haunted mansion or upside-down over Princess Peach’s Castle as their wheels automatically rotate and shift into antigravity gear.
- Mario Kart TV lets players share highlight videos they submitted to Miiverse.
- Experience a wealth of features that span the series, including 12-player online competitive play. Elements first introduced in Mario Kart 7, such as hang gliders and underwater racing, along with elements introduced in Mario Kart Wii, such as motorbikes and performing tricks in midair, also make their return.
- Fan-favorites Waluigi and Toadette re-join the cast of familiar characters from the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Crisp HD graphics and a 60-frames-per-second frame rate offer players the most visually stunning entry in the series yet.