Black Wii Console with Wii Fit Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Out of stock
- Wii is fresh, new, and different – but most importantly, Wii is bags of fun.
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME Custom Made
Customizing your Console has never been easier thanks to GAME Custom Made!
Simply choose the Console that you want to give that personal touch to. Then head here to buy credit to customize it, or get customizing straight away at GAME Custom Made. For more information Click here for everything you need to know about GAME Custom Made!
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Black Wii Console with Wii Fit Product Details
Please note:The preowned version of this console will include the console unit, one controller and the necessary leads only.
Wii is fresh, new, and different – but most importantly, Wii is bags of fun. Offering incredible new technology that will innovate the way we play in the home, Nintendo’s fantastically accessible motion-sensitive controller could well rewrite the videogame rulebook.
- ANYone, of ANY age with ANY skill level can pick up and play a Wii.
- It’s incredibly fun – a new style of gaming, fuelled by innovative motion detection technology.
- Wii and its unique games bridge generation gaps - Wii is for everyone: spouses can play together, grandparents can play with grandchildren.
- Wii is communal, both entertaining to play and amusing to watch!
- Not Compatible with Nintendo GameCube games
Wii Fit Plus
Please note: The Wii balance board has a weight limit of 150kg.
Wii Fit attracted millions of new players to the world of video games. Now Wii Fit Plus offers a range of new features and enhancements to help players reinvigorate their workouts, along with exercises and balance games designed to keep them fun.
Players will find a new dimension to the Wii Fit experience as they easily set their own customized workout routines or choose 20-, 30- or 40-minute workouts based on how much time they have available. Users will also be able to choose from specialized workout routines that focus on an individual’s personal fitness goals or certain target areas. And with the addition of activities like Skateboarding and Rhythm Kung Fu, players will be using the Wii Balance Board accessory in a variety of new and fun ways.
- Workouts combine the original Wii Fit activities and selections from 15 new balance games and six new strength training and yoga activities.
- Users can input the amount of time they want to spend on their workouts or select an area for personal improvement, and Wii Fit Plus will suggest a number of diverse activities for them.
- For the first time, users can mix and match which strength and yoga activities they prefer on a given day. The seamless exercise flows make it easier than ever for users to maintain their daily workout routines.
- Users might be asked to run an obstacle course across a series of platforms, zoom across a beach on a Segway®x2 Personal Transporter or flap their arms to help their hilarious chicken-suited characters aim for targets.
- The range of games and customization options will make players want to play every day. They’ll be having so much fun that their workouts will seem to fly by in no time at all.
- Players also can see estimates of calories burned and can even activate a feature that lets them weigh their dogs or cats.
- Wii Fit Plus comes packaged with the Wii Balance Board accessory. For people who already own Wii Fit, the Wii Fit Plus disc will be available for purchase separately.