Big Beach Sports drops players into a seaside resort setting where up to four players can compete in sports including volleyball, soccer, American football, bocce, disc golf and cricket. The single player tournament structure encourages players to master each sport through the use of creative control combinations and real-life sport motions.
Big Beach Sports Features:
- Competitive Multi-Player Mode – Play against up to 4 friends and family in 6 different sports.
- Single-Player Tournament Mode – Hone your skills in the single player beach tournament.
- Innovative Gameplay Mechanics – Fully utilizes the innovative use of Wiimote for both casual and more advanced gameplay.
- Wide Selection of Sports – From beach soccer to disc golf, these new Wii sports will attract a wider audience.
- Customisation on DS – Personalize your characters in the game through an export to Nintendo DS.