Bethesda Bundle - Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Rage, Doom 3 BFG Edition and Brink Complete PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Bethesda Bundle - Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Rage, Doom 3 BFG Edition and Brink Complete Product Details
Released on TBD
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
The Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition includes the full Fallout 3 game plus five pieces of unique content – Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta.
Start by entering a military simulation of one of the game’s most epic battles, liberating Anchorage, Alaska from communist invaders.
The Pitt brings you back to the world in a sprawling, ravaged and morally challenging experience in post nuclear Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
Broken Steel extends the Main Quest, allowing you to find out what happens next in the Capital Wasteland and extends the level cap to 30, with all new perks and achievements to unlock along the way.
In Point Lookout , explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content.
You’ve survived the Washington Wasteland, battled behemoths, mutilated mutants and lived to tell the tale. Now in Mothership Zeta, survive an alien abduction and see how tough you really are.
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
The definitive edition of the award-winning Fallout: New Vegas, this complete package includes all the additional missions as well as the unique weapons, ammo types and recipes from the expansive add-on packs.
You’ll find there are more friends – and enemies – to make whether you’re a seasoned explorer of the Mojave, or playing the game for the first time. You’ll discover there are also more consequences to be responsible for, and more opportunities to live in glory – or infamy – throughout the Wasteland. The choices you make will be as influential as ever.
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Features:
- The Definitive Compilation - The Ultimate Edition includes all four mission expansion add-on packs - Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road—along with two additional DLC packs - Courier’s Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal—that increase the range of unique weapons, weapon mods, ammo types and recipes waiting to be uncovered in the vast Mojave Wasteland.
- Beyond the Wasteland - New Vegas is more expansive than ever with the Sierra Madre Casino, Zion National Park, Big MT research crater and the treacherous Divide now open for exploring. Each distinct area presents a fresh set of branching quests, remarkable personalities and more chances to play the Savior or Pariah to the natives of New Vegas.
- Shiny New Toys - Each add-on pack adds to the mountain of armaments already at your disposal. Whether you’re an in-your-face brawler or a long-range gunner, unique ballistic fists like the Two-Step Goodbye or a handy 10mm Sub-Machinegun such as the Sleepytime will ensure that the warmonger in you will flex its ammo-filled muscles.
- Room to Grow - With each of the four main DLC packs, the maximum is increased by 5 levels, ultimately raising the ceiling to Level 50.
From ID software, the makers of the classic Doom and Quake series, comes this post-apocalyptic first-person shooter. Stumbling out into a land destroyed by an asteroid and now overrun by mutants and bandits, it's up to you to carve out a place for yourself in this brave, new, terrifying world. Cue shooting, fragging and racing your way through an action-packed adventure, featuring some of the finest eye candy to grace a videogame!
- Gunplay Perfect – ID Software is renowned for its exotic, satisfying in-game weaponry, and RAGE takes the company's legendary gunplay to the next level featuring all your FPS favourites plus enemy-shredding exotica like sentry guns, wingsticks and even Semtex-packed remote-controlled cars!
- Gone Racing – climb aboard a buggy and slip effortlessly into a third-person view for the best seat in the house before heading out into RAGE's wastelands, taking part in races and pimping your four-wheeled battle vehicle with customised paintwork and weaponry
- Graphics Revolution – showcasing ID Software's latest graphics technology, expect your eyes to end up on stalks when confronted by the incredibly textured and detailed world of RAGE, all running at a silky-smooth 60 frames a second
- Threesome Action – play through the thrilling single player story-driven campaign before saddling up with a chum for the exclusive cooperative modes; all this before heading out online to put pedal-to-the-death-metal in lethal buggy racing with fellow gamers!
Doom 3 BFG Edition is the ultimate collection of groundbreaking games that defined the first-person shooter. This collection includes Doom 3, the Resurrection of Evil add-on pack and seven new levels entitled ‘The Lost Mission.’ All Doom 3 content has been re-mastered for PC in stunning 3D for an even more terrifying FPS experience. Doom 3 BFG Edition will also include the original Doom and Doom 2 games.
Doom 3 BFG Edition Features:
- Optimised Inside and Out - Doom 3 BFG Edition features 5.1 surround sound, improved rendering and lighting, and a new check point save system allowing for smoother progression through the game. id has fine-tuned the controls to enhance the intensity of the Doom single and multiplayer experience.
- Stunning 3D Visuals - Doom 3, Resurrection of Evil and ‘The Lost Mission’ have all been optimized in 3D for PC, further immersing the player in the demonic world of this terrifying horror masterpiece.
- The ‘Lost Mission’ - Doom 3 BFG Edition includes an all-new chapter in the Doom 3 experience – ‘The Lost Mission’ – which features seven heart-pounding single-player levels and a completely new storyline that will have players on the edge of their seats.
Brink is an immersive shooter that blends single-player, co-op, and multiplayer gameplay into one seamless experience, allowing you to develop your character across all modes of play. You decide the role you want to assume in the world of Brink as you fight to save yourself and mankind’s last refuge for humanity. Brink offers a compelling mix of dynamic battlefields, extensive customisation options, and an innovative control system that will keep you coming back for more.
A man-made floating city called the Ark, made up of hundreds of separate floating islands, is on the brink of all-out civil war. Originally built as an experimental self-sufficient and 100% “green” habitat, the reported rapid rise of the Earth’s oceans has forced the Ark to become a refuge for humanity. Crammed with the original Ark founders, their descendants, as well as tens of thousands of refugees, the Ark exists in total isolation from the rest of the world. With 25 years of social unrest, the inhabitants of the Ark have reached their breaking point. It’s up to you to decide the future of the Ark and the human race.
Brink Complete Includes
- Doom/Psycho Combo Pack
- Fallout/SpecOps Combo Pack
- Agents of Change
- OS: Win XP SP3, Vista, Win 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or Equivalent AMD
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 25GB
- Video Card: GeForce 8800, Radeon HD 4200
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £93.65
Earn 750 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?