Bethesda 4 Pack PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- From futuristic first-person shooters to classic fantasy games, the Bethesda 4 Pack is sure to have something you'll love.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The Bethesda 4 Pack includes:
- Rogue Warrior
- Hunted: The Demon's Forge
- Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Bethesda 4 Pack Product Details
The Revolution begins!
The Ark, once an oceanic paradise, has been torn apart by civil war. Now you must join the Resistance or Security faction. Use the freerunning SMART movement system and an arsenal of weapons to fight across ever-changing single-player and multiplayer battlefields.
Brink is an immersive first-person shooter that blends single-player, co-op and multiplayer gameplay into one seamless experience, allowing you to develop your character whether playing alone, with your friends, or against others online.
You decide the combat role you want to assume in the world of Brink as you fight to save yourself and mankind's last refuge. Brink offers a compelling mix of dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system that will keep you coming back for more.
- Teamwork is Everything - Join the fight as one of four combat classes
- No Boundaries - Tackle obstacles with ease thanks to SMART
- Near-Endless Customisation - Create a character that is truly unique
Rogue Warrior is a character-driven, first-person-shooter, featuring Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko’s explosive personality in an action-packed single player campaign, and intense multiplayer combat.
Playing as Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko, you go behind the iron curtain to disrupt a suspected North Korean ballistic missile program. Soon into the mission, you uncover a conspiracy that could turn the tides of the Cold War in the communists’ favour. You must then take the mission into your own hands as you enter into the bowels of the USSR to destroy a technology that could change the balance of geopolitical power, leaving a trail of destruction in your wake!
Play as Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko – a real-life American badass. His defiant, crude, and sometimes ruthless behavior has earned him both glory and infamy in the history books. Now you take on his explosive nature as you engage in black ops and go against the rules of conventional warfare to get the job done.
- With more than 25 uniquely brutal kill moves, do what it takes to take out the enemy. No trick is too dirty as you maintain the element of surprise whenever possible - find and kill the enemy before they find you.
- Be an instrument of destruction as you create tactical advantages by eliminating any and all targets that would otherwise benefit the enemy.
- Go head to head against others online and even perform brutal kill moves on your friends.
- Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee Mickey Rourke voices Dick Marcinko’s in-game character.
Powered by the Unreal 3 engine, Hunted: The Demon’s Forge is a fresh take on the classic fantasy game that delivers the intensity and action of a modern-day shooter. Taking control of either E’lara, a ranged weapon expert, or Caddoc, a master swordsman, you and your partner will descend into a dark and foreboding world for an unforgettable cooperative experience. As you travel deep within the world of Kala Moor, you will use a variety of deadly weapons, powerful spells, and cover tactics to face down wave after wave of vicious enemies. It will take the combined efforts of two great warriors to explore menacing dungeons, overgrown ruins, and downtrodden towns … and discover the secrets of the Demon’s Forge.
- An Unreal Dark Fantasy: Powered by the Unreal 3 engine, the dark world of Hunted comes to life as a third-person fantasy game with the intensity and action of a modern-day shooter. Hunted boasts stunning visuals with breath-taking vistas and foreboding underground worlds.
- Co-op at a Distance: Combine E’lara’s ranged attacks with Caddoc’s melee expertise to pull off gruesome co-op kill moves, perform special attacks, and heal one another from anywhere on the battlefield. The characters’ differing combat expertise allows a player’s strategy to vary from one play through to the next.
- Descend into Dungeon Depths: Work with your co-op partner to discover hidden paths and solve the devious puzzles that block your way. Explore menacing dungeons, overgrown ruins, and terrorized towns to discover treasure and powerful upgrades.
- Two Ways to Fight: Wade into the thick of the fight using deadly melee skills, or tactically use cover to dispatch hordes of creatures with bows and spells. Use powerful magic to boost your partner’s combat effectiveness and even the odds against increasingly formidable enemies.
- Forge Your Own Levels: Create and share your own challenging dungeon designs with The Crucible, a powerful in-game editor that provides endless opportunities for exploration and battles for you and your friends.
Call of Cthulhu -- Dark Corners of the Earth is a first-person horror game that combines intense action and adventure elements. You will draw upon your skills in exploration, investigation, and combat while faced with the seemingly impossible task of battling evil incarnate.
Other than fighting, you have the ability to interact freely with characters and the gaming environment. To increase the sense of immersion, there is no interface or 'HUD' on screen at any time during normal gameplay. Instead, more intuitive methods are available for you to assess your condition, ammunition levels, and other relevant information. The combat within the game is extremely realistic, with a detailed damage and healing system that breaks down the healing process into conditions and treatments - rather than having the typical FPS 'health packs' lying around everywhere.
The game also allows you to stamp your own style onto the proceedings via an advanced AI system that can react to your method of play. Cthulhu enemies can roam freely around the environment - opening doors and tracking you down single-handedly or in groups. To stay alive you won't just be able to outshoot them, you'll need to outthink them as well.
You will have to keep your mental health in check as you are exposed to the increasingly shocking images of the Cthulhu Mythos. You will need to combat enemies using the environment, powerful and evil artifacts, Alien technology, or by fighting with weapons that are completely authentic for the period.
Set during the 1920s, Call of Cthulhu is based on the Cthulhu Mythos of HP Lovecraft, an American writer of fantasy and horror. Lovecraft's stories tell of unthinkable evil, psychic possession, and mythical worlds and his work has profoundly influenced numerous fantasy and science fiction writers, including Stephen King and Anne Rice.
- OS: Win XP SP3, Vista, Win 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or Equivalent AMD
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 25GB
- Video Card: GeForce 8800, Radeon HD 4200
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.