Ben 10 Omniverse Wii
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Ben 10 Omniverse Product Details
Ben 10 Omniverse is based on the brand new series from the world renowned Ben 10 franchise! Players will experience the exciting Omniverse world in a new action game, where Ben discovers that untold events from the past are affecting the present. Play as both Teen Ben and Young Ben and work with your new partner Rook to defeat the evil plans of Malware, in an epic storyline that spans two time periods! Dial up 13 playable alien heroes including new aliens like Bloxx and Gravattack, and fight in 11 action-packed levels throughout the subterranean alien city of Undertown and other show-inspired locales.
- Fast-paced action featuring characters and a new storyline from the brand new Ben 10 Omniverse TV series.
- Play as both Teen Ben and Young Ben for the first time in a video game!
- An awesome single player campaign is also playable in two player co-op mode: one person controls Ben and the other person controls Rook, Ben’s new partner.
- 16 playable characters including exciting new aliens like Feedback, Gravattack, Bloxx, and Shocksquatch.
- Upgrade new attacks and combos for Ben’s 13 alien forms and Rook’s Proto-Tool, a high tech multi-functional weapon that turns into a Blaster, Power Sword, Quantum Staff, or Grappler.
- 11 action-packed levels set in show-inspired settings like the subterranean alien city of Undertown, and the new Plumber base in Max’s shop.
- Pound enemies to the ground with punishing melee combos or pick off them using lethal ranged attacks.
- Solve puzzles in two time periods by performing actions in the past to fix puzzles in the present…and vice-versa!
- Dynamic environments let you destroy or pick up objects and use them in battle.