Beach Life: Sold Out PC Games and Downloads
- PC Games and Downloads Your selected format is PC Games and Downloads
- In stock
- Set on a chain of exotic tropical islands, Beach Life players face the challenge of creating the most successful (and wildly fun!) vacation experience.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Set on a chain of exotic tropical islands, Beach Life players face the challenge of creating the most successful (and wildly fun!) vacation experience. Starting with an undeveloped island, your job is to build an all-inclusive resort featuring hotels, bars, nightclubs, restaurants, water sports, beach activities, and more. Once developed, set the prices, then kick back and watch all of your guests’ hedonistic holiday fun.
Every scenario in Beach Life is based on a different island. Each of the islands feature different types of guests, unique hazards, various attractions, and more. As the Beach Life kingpin, you reap all the joys and headaches of running a typical vacation resort, from raging romances and unruly drunken guests to dreadful food poisoning and deadly shark attacks.
In addition to meeting the needs of your partying guests from sunrise to sunset, each island also has its own set of objectives, which you must achieve to produce a successful, thriving resort. For example, one island objective might require you to focus on developing water sports activities such as jet skiing or snorkeling; another may require you to build the ultimate nightclub experience with a bass-pounding DJ. If you manage to accomplish the scenario goals, you will unlock additional islands and game features.
Beach Life combines the strategic planning and management features of a tycoon-style game with the hilarious people-watching intrigue of successful sim games. Mix in plenty of sun-soaked fun and a shot of debauchery and the result is the ultimate spring break beach party.
Beach Life for PC Features:
- Experience all the outrageous fun of a spring beak vacation without risking a nasty sunburn, killer hangover or agonizing jellyfish sting.
- Build the ultimate tropical playground on 12 unique islands using over 50 different structures from bungalows, nightclubs and hot tubs to souvenir shops, casinos and water parks.
- Live vicariously through your island vacationers enjoying such entertaining events as wet t-shirt contests, talent competitions, DJ gigs, and party cruises.
- Burst out laughing at your partying guests’ hilarious antics such as dirty dancing, drunken brawls, raging romances and much more…
- Create the most sought-after tropical getaway by skillfully fulfilling the demands of your sun-seeking guests, each with individual needs and desires.
- Expertly manage a full staff including resort reps, lifeguards, security personnel, cleaners, construction workers, and more.
- Party to the cool beats of Spring Break’s licensed soundtrack or create your own using the in-game MP3 player.
- Combat adverse weather conditions and natural disasters such as savage shark attacks, horrendous swarms of mosquitoes, and treacherous tropical storms.
- Develop your island paradises in three distinct environments: the lush, tropical Caribbean, the sweltering heat of the beautiful Mediterranean, and the arid, terracotta rocky regions of exotic South America.