Bayonetta PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Bayonetta scored a very rare perfect 40 in Japan's influential Famitsu magazine – a feat few games manage.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
DeveloperPlatinum Games Inc.
Bayonetta scored a very rare perfect 40 in Japan's influential Famitsu magazine – a feat few games manage. Now Bayonetta's here to kick cherubic backside with the same perfect mix of ludicrously over-the-top combos and finishing moves, free-flowing combat and quirky, tongue-in-cheek sass.
Get ready for a wild, weird and wicked witchy ride…
From the creators of Devil May Cry and Resident Evil comes the free flowing over-the-top action, extravagant weapons, demonic hair and savage grace of Bayonetta. Play as Bayonetta, a witch with powers beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals and face-off against countless angelic enemies, evil forces and giant sized foes in a game of 100% pure and unadulterated all-out action. Outlandish finishing moves are performed with balletic grace as Bayonetta flows from one fight to another. With magnificent over-the-top action taking place in stage that are a veritable them park of exciting attractions, Bayonetta on Xbox 360 pushes the limits of the action genre, bringing to life its fast-paced, dynamic climax combat.
- Groundbreaking Gameplay — Bayonetta, the game, is all about action. From the controls to the finishing moves, Bayonetta is positioned to be about pure action gameplay
Hair: Her hair serves as the basis of her costume and also her attacks and powers. These manifest in different ways:
- Wicked Weave attacks - By pulling off the right combos (illustrated by the loading screens), you’ll summon large demon fists and feet to punctuate the combos. Great for fighting bosses and large groups of enemies.
- Torture Attacks - Unleash gruesome devices such as the Iron Maiden, Guillotine and more to finish off enemies and send them to hell by charging your Magic gauge.
- Climax attacks -To eliminate the upper ranks of her foes, Bayonetta’s hair serves as a magical conduit to summon demonic beasts.
- Upgradeable weapons -In addition to her four enchanted guns called Scarborough Fair, she can unlock an array of weapons from shotguns, bazookas and fiery claws.
- Enemy weapons - Bayonetta can also battle with a variety of other weapons retrieved from fallen enemies.
- Beast Within - Bayonetta calls upon primal forces, transforming into various beasts (Panthers, etc.) according to the situation.