- Bayonetta 2, from Platinum Games, will keep you glued to your Wii U Gamepad with epic battles and sharp wit.
- Baffle enemies with new weapons and abilities, including a new ability called Umbra Climax which summons demonic monsters.
- Choose either the more traditional Normal Mode to utilise the original technical control scheme or the all new Touch Mode which uses the GamePad touch screen for a new spin on action games.
- Jeanne, Bayonetta's Umbra Witch friend, returns to assist Bayonetta in dealing out punishment to enemies.
In this climactic sequel to the critically acclaimed BAYONETTA action game, players will be on the edge of their seats from start to finish. Brimming with epic, gorgeous cut scenes and battles that are more exhilarating than ever, this game never lets up on the action. Fight on top of a jet as it soars through a downtown city. Duke it out against a giant angel, who bears a whip for an arm, on top of a speeding train. And take to the skies in a fight against a demonic monster while ascending to the top of a skyscraper.
Bayonetta 2 Features:
- Armed with new weapons and abilities, Bayonetta has her enemies baffled by her new moves and torture attacks. In exchange for magic points, she can unleash a new ability called Umbra Climax to summon demonic monsters and deliver mighty attacks repeatedly.
- Choose between Normal and Touch play styles. The Normal Mode represents the technical control scheme unique to BAYONETTA, an acclaimed control scheme that fans of the previous game love and all action game fans will enjoy. The Touch Mode, on the other hand, offers a more convenient play style for those unfamiliar with action games or simply looking for a new spin on action. Players can use the Wii U GamePad controller’s touch screen controls to easily manipulate Bayonetta as she moves, attacks and evades enemies.
- Bayonetta’s longtime friend and fellow Umbra Witch, Jeanne, appears in the game (as a non-playable character) to assist Bayonetta in performing combination attacks and in doling out intense punishment against enemies.
- Take the action off the big screen and enjoy off-TV play using the Wii U GamePad controller.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned