- Xbox 360
Set in the near future, the Battlefield: Bad Company single-player campaign drops gamers into a dramatic Eurasian conflict. As part of a squad of four soldiers, players risk it all to go AWOL on a personal quest for riches and revenge. Featuring a dramatic storyline flavoured with dark humour, Battlefield: Bad Company leads gamers far from the traditional frontlines on a wild ride with a group of renegade soldiers who decide that sometimes the gratitude of a nation just isn’t enough.
The Battlefield: Bad Company cinematic single-player experience captures the freedom and intensity of the franchise's legendary multiplayer sandbox gameplay in a dynamic world where nearly everything is destructible. Gamers have total freedom to be daring and innovative, adapting to and tackling challenges in unexpected Battlefield-style ways. Create sniping positions by blowing out a piece of a wall or drive your tank straight through a small house – anything can happen on an ever-changing battlefield, forcing players, their teammates, and enemies to react accordingly.
Battlefield: Bad Company also features a full suite of the franchise's trademark multiplayer gameplay, supporting 24 players online.
Battlefield: Bad Company is the first game built from the ground up for next-generation consoles using DICE's bleeding-edge Frostbite game engine, delivering unrivalled graphics, effects and gameplay.
Battlefield: Bad Company Features:
- Cinematic single-player experience – A deep campaign loaded with dark humour follows a wayward band of ordinary soldiers who risk it all on a quest for revenge and personal gain
- War, your way – Battlefield: Bad Company sandbox environments are 90 percent destructible, meaning any structure can be demolished down to its foundation. Gamers can shape the battlefield to match their play style – the possibilities are literally endless.
- New vehicles, weapons and toys – Land, air or sea, dozens of new tools are waiting for explosive experimentation. Battlefield: Bad Company gives gamers the building blocks to get creative and usher in a new era of their own Battlefield moments
- Frostbite game engine – DICE's Frostbite game engine raises the bar for next-gen gaming, with stunning HD graphics that bring characters, vehicles, and environments to life like never before.,
- Genre-defining multiplayer – Support for 24 players online in a world designed to take full advantage of the game's massively destructible environments
- True Through the gun experience – DICE's attention to detail is applied to the act of firing a weapon. Dozens of subtle changes to the FPS formula add up to a vastly improved shooting experience.