Battlefield 3 Limited Edition on PS3 Includes:
Battlefield 3 Limited Edition features the digital expansion pack Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand. This themed multiplayer expansion pack includes four legendary maps from Battlefield 2 boldly re-imagined with Frostbite™ 2 physics, destruction and visuals. Completing the package are classic Battlefield 2 weapons and vehicles, unique rewards, new achievements/trophies, and more.
Battlefield 3 on PS3
FEEL THE BATTLE! From the makers of the award-winning Battlefield ™ series comes this fall’s most anticipated modern warfare FPS – Battlefield 3™.
The long-awaited true successor to Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of the competition with the power of Frostbite™ 2, the next installment of DICE’s cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations.
As the first soldiers on the battlefield, players wage all out war across vast urban, downtown and rural locations on land, sea and air. Gamers will experience heart-pounding missions across diverse locations including Paris, Tehran and New York as they step into the boots of Sergeant Henry Black, an elite U.S. Marine.
Battlefield 3 on PS3 Features:
- Experience the battlefield, Feel the Battle – Battlefield 3 delivers the most physical FPS experience combining genre-defining technology with best-in-class vehicle and team warfare in urban locations. With the power of Frostbite 2, players will feel the impact of bullets and explosions and can drag their fallen comrades into safety.
- Frostbite Gets Physical – Players will feel the true physical battlefield through Frostbite 2 and its state-of-the-art technology. Built upon this powerful engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally into the world around them like never before. Frostbite 2 innovates in 5 key areas.
- Animation – Leveraging ANT technology utilized by EA SPORTS for ultra-realistic character animation, Frostbite 2 creates unmatched body movements and reactions. Players not only witness realistic movements in their enemies and comrades, but will see their character’s body in realistic detail.
- Scale – Vast and ultra-detailed desert terrains and urban landscapes are brought to life with striking detail via the robust Frostbite 2 engine.
- Rendering – Dramatic visual and lighting effects set the scene while landscapes are laid out in realistic detail. Players will see dust in sunrays, the gradients of light in a dark room, or the afternoon sun breaking through a cloud of smoke blinding their eyes.
- Audio – DICE’s award-winning audio is taken to new heights with Frostbite 2. HDR audio delivers precise and ambient sounds in multiple environments. Various weapons have distinctly different yet realistic sounds; based on the environmental variables – indoor, outdoor, size of space, echo factors, and more.
- Destruction – From large-scale destruction produced by the effects of an earthquake or the damage from an RPG attack on a building, to the minute damage produced by bullets chipping away at a wall or object, Frostbite 2 creates a whole new level of life-like battlefield destruction.
- Fight a Marine’s War – Battlefield 3 preserves the series’ signature game play and unparalleled vehicle variety and takes it to the next level by incorporating the best of sandbox freedom within the single-player campaign. As the first boots on the ground, players will wage all out war as they step into the role of U.S. Marine, Henry Black.
- Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare – The award-winning online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline the impressive armada of land, air and sea vehicles available to players in single player, co-op and multiplayer.
- Urban Combat – Players take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as they fight their way through the war of tomorrow.
- Acclaimed Studio – Based in Stockholm, Sweden, DICE is the award-winning studio behind the Battlefield series that has sold over 30 million copies worldwide.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Reserve (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
*Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned