Battlefield 3: Aftermath PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 20-Dec-2012
Aftermath is the fourth digital expansion pack for Battlefield 3. Set amongst the shattered districts, streets and surrounding villages of a post-earthquake Tehran, Battlefield 3: Aftermath depicts new struggles for supremacy and survival, delivering a new brand of carnage to urban combat.
With operational capacity severely compromised the opposing forces must adapt and engage in vertical and horizontal urban combat amongst the dust and rubble. The cracks and fissures that now mark the terrain provide unexpected cover and clear paths to objectives, while back-up comes in the form of troop transports and civilian vehicles, each heavily modified and adapted to take out the enemy.
Key Features of Battlefield 3: Aftermath on PC
- Urban warfare on four new maps
- Fight through the dust and rubble, use the earthquake damaged terrain to your tactical advantage
- New heavily modified military and civilian vehicles – ingenuity and firepower combined
- New Scavenger game mode – brave the streets of Tehran armed with only one sidearm and try to scavenge bigger and better weapons for your squad.
- New assignments, achievements, dog tags and a deadly new crossbow weapon
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £11.99
Earn 96 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?