Batman: Arkham City - Armoured Edition Wii U
- Wii U Your selected format is Wii U
- Batman: Arkham City allows players to genuinely experience what it feels like to be The Dark Knight delivering justice on the streets of Gotham City
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Batman: Arkham City is based on DC Comics’ core Batman license and is set in Arkham City, the new maximum security “home” for all of Gotham City’s thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Featuring an incredible Rogues Gallery of Gotham City’s most dangerous criminals including Catwoman, The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Mr. Freeze and many others, the game allows players to genuinely experience what it feels like to be The Dark Knight delivering justice on the streets of Gotham City.
Batman: Arkham City - Armoured Edition Features:
- Battle Armored Tech Mode (B.A.T. Mode) – A new upgraded battle suit for both Batman and Catwoman gives players an additional power-up by allowing them to build up kinetic energy during combat. When activated, Batman enters B.A.T. mode, whereby he doles out more damage and has a heighted sense of enemy locations.
- Wii U New Controller Functionality – The new controller’s touch screen allows players to truly be The World’s Greatest Detective with the newly designed, wrist-mounted Batcomputer. Players can select their gadget, track evidence, upgrade their gear, set and detonate bombs, and more, all without ever leaving the game.
- Reimagined Gadgets – All gadgets have been reimagined to utilize the power of the new controller. For example, players can now use the new Sonar mode that enables Batman to quickly probe his surroundings to develop the tactics needed for success. Players can then select, customize and equip their preferred gadget loadout, as well as access a real-time map of Gotham without ever leaving the action of the game. The new controller also allows for an unprecedented level of accuracy when using the Batarang and scanning for clues.
- Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition Content – Included on disc are all previously released downloadable content: Harley Quinn’s Revenge Pack, Catwoman Pack, Nightwing Bundle Pack, Robin Bundle Pack, Challenge Map Pack and Arkham City Skins Pack.