Batman: Arkham City Xbox 360
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£3.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
Featuring an all-star cast of iconic villains, take on the twisted Joker, out-punch the Penguin, and solve the Riddler's mind-boggling puzzles in Batman: Arkham City
The Bat is back, bigger, better and even broodier than before! After taking out crazies in the 2009 hit game, Arkham Asylum, the Dark Knight returns in this epic third-person action-adventure to wipe the criminal scum off the streets of Gotham itself.
From psychotic gangs and thugs through to the most iconic villains in the Bat-verse, fans will punch, kick and fly through the city, investigating crimes, protecting the innocent and unearthing a conspiracy that threatens to tear Gotham apart...
- Gadgets Galore – swoop through the sky using the Batman's grappling hook and cape! Investigate crime scenes with the awesome Cryptographic Sequencer! Dish out rough justice using the multi-faceted batarang! Batman: Arkham City's incredible arsenal is cram-packed with gadgets to save Gotham with!
- Holy Free-Flowing Combat, Batman! – fight gangs of lowlife and evil masterminds using the game's fluid and intuitive combat system, wracking up huge combos as you gracefully flip, throw and fight your way in and out of trouble
- Gotham Revealed – take to the sewers, streets, roofs and skies of Gotham, soaking up some of the sin city's most iconic locations, and discovering its many dark, dank secrets
- Claws out for Catwoman! – with her own storyline and unique set of moves, the world's slinkiest superhero is unleashed on Gotham for cat fans to toy with in Batman: Arkham City.