- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 2
- Xbox 360
Now, family and friends will come together to ascend the virtual stage and rock their way to superstardom with Band Hero™. Brought to you by the makers of Guitar Hero®, one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time, Band Hero features the hottest chart-topping hits from everyone's favorite acts including Maroon 5, Fall Out Boy, Go-Go's, Janet Jackson, Culture Club and Snow Patrol. Headlined by some of the biggest names in music as in-game artists and playable characters, Band Hero is the ultimate party game where players of all ages will be able to experience the signature, easy-to-learn but difficult-to-master Guitar Hero® gameplay. Elevated social gameplay in Band Hero allows fans to create the band they always dreamed of using any combination of guitar or drum controllers and vocals, providing rockers and performers of all ages the chance to experience and interact with their favorite music.
- Rock to the Beat – Band Hero includes the most fun music that brings friends and family of all ages together to sing, play guitar, or drum to a wide variety of today's chart topping hits and most recognizable anthems. The game features an explosive on-disc set list of more than 65 tracks from the hottest new bands and classic artists, including Maroon 5, Jesse McCartney, Go-Go's, The Turtles and Janet Jackson.
- Let's Get this Party Started! – Novice and expert players alike will find it easier than ever to jump in and jam out with friends and family thanks to Band Hero's Party Play mode. Party Play inserts players straight into the action from the start-up menu with the press of a button allowing them to join in, drop out, or switch personal options at any time without fear of failing the song or interrupting the jam session.
- Put The Band Together Your Way – In Band Hero gamers are free to create the experience they want by tailoring their band to suit their style. People can play alone or select any combination of multiple vocalists, bassists, drummers or guitarists to create their own band and rock with, in Band Hero.
- Step Up to the Challenge – A little competition never hurt anyone! Band Hero's RockFest mode is a collection of challenges at varying difficulties designed for up to four players locally and up to eight players online. RockFest challenges include:
• Momentum – Song difficulty level changes with player performance.
• Elimination – Each song is divided into segments, after each segment, the player with the lowest score will be eliminated from the game.
• Do or Die – Missing any three notes for a song section temporarily knocks players out of the game and keeps them from scoring.
• Streakers – Players are awarded points whenever their current note streak is a multiple of 10.
• Perfectionist – Points will be awarded to the player who hits the highest percentage of notes in each section of a song.
• Pro Face Off – Head-to-head battle where players all play the same song on the same difficulty with the same instrument.
- Live In the Moment – Capturing the essence of being in a big-named band and nailing those memorable sections of popular songs is what Band Hero's Band Moments is all about. Hitting all the notes in a special section earns bands bonus multipliers and creates the ultimate sense of accomplishment as the crowd screams for more.
- The Ultimate Jukebox – Further expanding upon the hours of nonstop on-disc entertainment in Band Hero, is the ability for fans to play Guitar Hero® World Tour's downloadable content in the game, utilizing all of the upgrades and features in Band Hero*.
- Sing Any Way You Want – A classic karaoke mode where up-to four players can showcase their vocal chops, Sing-Along allows players to perform any song from the entire set list, without worrying about scores or failing out.
EXCLUSIVE FOR Wii:
- Rock With Your Mii – In the exclusive game mode for Nintendo fans, Mii Freestyle, gamers can rock any way they want with their Miis for a unique experience that connects players to the music and adds yet another layer of personalization to the game. Players can jam with the Guitar Hero controllers along pre-set note track options in multiple music genres or just rock out using the Wii remote and Nunchuk to “air drum.” And, for the first time, fans will be able to capture videos of their Mii rocking out and share with other Wii owners.