Ambience with attitude!
Flight1’s ‘Environment’ range of titles for Microsoft’s Flight Simulator series have been “must-have” add-ons for anyone who takes their flight simulation seriously. New clouds, new sea and water effects and ground textures that have won countless awards and taken people’s breath away.
Now there comes an upgrade for Flight Simulator X that will blow your ears off!
Audio Environment totally transforms your flying experience: whether you’re sitting on the ground listening to the aircraft around you or enroute at 30,000ft, FSX will sound like an all-new sim.
Add custom made, high quality stereo sound replacements to all your AI aircraft PLUS upgrade your airliners with fantastic sound sets for the 737, 747, A321, CRJ and Learjet aircraft. You can even install the new sounds into other aircraft you fly.
Hear the difference as you start the engines, with realistic spool-up and whine and feel the deep roar as you thunder down the runway – FSX will sound like an all-new sim!
Sounds good to me...
- Fantastic replacement sound sets for FSX’s default airliners: Boeing 737, 747, Airbus A321, Bombardier CRJ and the Learjet.
- Install the new airliner sound sets to ANY aircraft!
- A whole suite of improved AI Traffic sounds, which now have realistic startup, shutdown, spool-up, taxi, takeoff and shut down sounds. Close your eyes and it will sound like a real airport!
- All sound effects are custom made for inside and outside viewing positions.
- Stereo sound cones take advantage of the new sound features in FSX. Airports come to life as AI aircraft arrive and depart.
- AI Traffic sounds are compatible with all the popular AI Traffic packages: Ultimate Traffic 2, Ultimate Traffic 2007, My Traffic X, MyTraffic 2010, Traffic X and of course the FSX default AI traffic.
- Other AI traffic programs that use the FSX default sounds can also benefit from the Audio Environment upgrade.
- The Configuration Manager backs up and restores your current sound files so you can update or change your AI package and easily install the airliner sound packages to your selected aircraft.