Assassin's Creed: Unity Notre Dame Edition - Only at GAME Xbox One
- NOW INCLUDES FREE DEAD KINGS DLC
- Get closer to the world of Assassin's Creed: Unity with the Notre Dame edition, including an artbook, additional missions, an Arno Figurine and more!
- Become an Assassin in the midst of one of the most tumultuous times in recent history, the French Revolution.
- Take control of Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, who is more lethal than any of his ancestors.
- Enjoy unprecedented freedom with brand new parkour, combat and stealth gameplay to master.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The Notre Dame Edition of Assassin's Creed Unity includes the following:
- A copy of Assassin's Creed: Unity
- Extra single player missions, "The American Prisoner" and "The Chemical Revolution", giving an additional 45 minutes of gameplay
- The Arno Gargoyle Figurine, standing 39.5 cm tall
- 2 lithographs
- The official Soundtrack
- An Assassin's Creed Unity artbook
- A Collector's Box to house everything
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Unity, the blockbuster franchise’s new chapter powered by the all new Anvil engine, rebuilt from the ground up for new gen. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before – and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.
- A Ruthless New Hero For A Brutal World – Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, more lethal than his ancestors. Take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a Hidden Blade with crossbow capabilities.
- Brand-New Parkour, Combat, and Stealth Gameplay – Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by the new Anvil engine.
- Full motion control: new parkour mechanics for seamless free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings.
- A reinvented fighting system provides a richer combat experience based on skill, timing, and flow.
- Enhanced stealth gameplay including new stealth mode, cover system and crowd manipulation techniques. Stay hidden, stalk your prey and strike without warning.
- Deep Customization Mechanics To Craft Your Own Master Assassin – Craft your own unique play style by choosing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your Stealth, Fighting, and Navigation abilities from a new expansive skill tree. Become the ultimate Master Assassin.
- Discover Revolutionary Paris, Brought To Life As Never Before – Carve your way through a stunning full scale, open world city, a feat only possible through the power of the new Anvil engine.
- Explore detailed building interiors and discover secret underground catacombs and sewers.
- Embark on Ancestral Missions, Treasure Hunts, Murder Mysteries, Contracts and more. The city is packed full of activities that will captivate you for hours
- Witness the chaos of the French Revolution first-hand by immersing yourself in realistic, systemic crowds of up to 5,000 AI driven characters.
- A Unique Co-Op Experience You Must Play To Believe – In addition to an epic Singe Player campaign, join up to three friends and experience the online open world of 18th century Paris. Pull off ambitious Heists and take part in unique narrative driven missions designed exclusively for cooperative play. Sabotage an execution. Protect an emperor. Assassinate a Templar agent. But victory won’t be easy; you and your lethal band must rely on communication, coordination, and diverse skills to accomplish your missions, then vanish into the shadows.
A new story campaign that takes place after the events of Assassin’s Creed Unity. Arno leaves Paris for Saint Denis, a troubled city with a mysterious and extensive underground that holds the crypts of deceased French Kings.
In this self-contained set of missions, players will explore the murky depths of the Basilica and fight merciless adversaries to uncover the darkest secrets of the city. Arno will equip the new Guillotine Gun, a deadly explosive weapon for short and long range combat. In addition to the main missions, players will discover new open-world activities including treasure hunts, murder mysteries and contracts, as well as new cooperative missions. Additional weapons, gear, skills and outfits can be unlocked and carried over to the main game.