Assassin's Creed Revelations Special Edition Playstation 3
- Playstation 3 Your selected format is Playstation 3
- When a man has won all his battles and defeated his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, In search of the truth.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
Assassin's Creed Revelations Special Edition on PS3 Includes:
- Assassin's Creed Revelations game with exclusive boxart
- Singleplayer theme soundtrack
- Ezio Ultimate Armor (Singleplayer)
- One exclusive character from Assassin's Creed Revelation (Multiplayer)
- One multiplayer character from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood revamped in a Constantinople theme (Multiplayer)
Assassin's Creed Revelations on PS3
Assassin's Creed: Revelations's epic tale of conspiracy, murder and mysticism comes to a conclusion so expect amazing revelations in this action-packed finale to Ezio's adventures
An older, wiser Ezio Auditore returns for his final third-person action-adventure as the 16th Century assassin with a hate-on for those nefarious evil-doers, the Templars. Race across rooftops, scale vast walls, jump from incredible heights and slit the throats of your enemy in the epic, ancient city of Constantinople. With new mini-games and abilities, Assassin's Creed: Revelations will let you finally uncover the truth behind Ezio's epic life-long quest...
- Free-Running Refined – perform amazing leaps and astonishing feats of physical prowess using the game's enhanced free-flowing, free-running system that features a hookblade to zip between and up the sides of buildings
- Two Assassins, One Man – take control of Ezio's legendary mentor Altair as a playable character with his own unique missions – and discover what happened to assassin-descendant Desmond Miles after Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's shocking climax!
- Super Bomberman – blow city guards and Templars sky high with Assassin's Creed: Revelations's new bomb-crafting system! Make bombs to take on any situation and always find yourself one foot (and blast) ahead of your enemy
- Murder Squad – Assassin's Creed's critically-acclaimed multiplayer is refined further, offering dozens of different game modes, maps and character customisation options, making the process of stalking and killing your fellow gamers even more tense, fraught and exciting.