Assassin's Creed Revelations Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations's epic tale of conspiracy, murder and mysticism comes to a conclusion so expect amazing revelations in this action-packed finale to Ezio's adventures
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations's epic tale of conspiracy, murder and mysticism comes to a conclusion so expect amazing revelations in this action-packed finale to Ezio's adventures
An older, wiser Ezio Auditore returns for his final third-person action-adventure as the 16th Century assassin with a hate-on for those nefarious evil-doers, the Templars. Race across rooftops, scale vast walls, jump from incredible heights and slit the throats of your enemy in the epic, ancient city of Constantinople. With new mini-games and abilities, Assassin's Creed: Revelations will let you finally uncover the truth behind Ezio's epic life-long quest...
- Free-Running Refined – perform amazing leaps and astonishing feats of physical prowess using the game's enhanced free-flowing, free-running system that features a hookblade to zip between and up the sides of buildings
- Two Assassins, One Man – take control of Ezio's legendary mentor Altair as a playable character with his own unique missions – and discover what happened to assassin-descendant Desmond Miles after Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's shocking climax!
- Super Bomberman – blow city guards and Templars sky high with Assassin's Creed: Revelations's new bomb-crafting system! Make bombs to take on any situation and always find yourself one foot (and blast) ahead of your enemy
- Murder Squad – Assassin's Creed's critically-acclaimed multiplayer is refined further, offering dozens of different game modes, maps and character customisation options, making the process of stalking and killing your fellow gamers even more tense, fraught and exciting.