Release Date: 31-Oct-2012
Introducing Assassin’s Creed III Liberation, the stunning new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga designed exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.
In 1765, events leading to the American Revolution are heating up in the north whilst Spanish forces plan to seize Louisiana in the south. Standing in their way is Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and well-honed skill in her arsenal to win freedom for her land and her people. Whether silently eliminating her enemies with lethal chain kills or luring them into deadly traps, Aveline strikes mortal fear into the hearts of those who stand in her way.
As an Assassin, Aveline soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. Aveline will play a pivotal role in the turbulent birth of a new nation as she fights for freedom not only for herself, but for her fellow citizens.Assassins Creed III Liberations on PlayStation Vita Features:A Cunning New Assassin
Experience a Lifelike World
- Hunt down and eliminate your enemies as Aveline, an Assassin of mixed French and African heritage
- Use your skills, instinct and weaponry, including a machete, poison-dart blowpipe, and duelling pistols, and fight to liberate a new nation
Designed Exclusively for the PlayStation Vita
- Feast your eyes on a richly-detailed world and enjoy ground-breaking physics, animations, and a new combat system thanks to an all-new game engine
- Outmanoeuvre your enemies in the Louisiana Bayou with an innovative tree navigation system before eliminating them with deadly precision from above
- Dive deep underwater in your search for lost Mayan treasures, but beware of the menacing animals which lurk in the hostile wilderness and humid swamps
- Take full advantage of the PlayStation Vita’s dual touchpads, motion detection, and built-in camera to execute slow-motion chain kills, pickpocket unsuspecting victims, and pursue your enemies. This is no mere port; it’s an immersive experience designed purely for the PlayStation Vita.
Connect Assassins Creed III Liberations on PlayStation Vita to Assassins Creed 3 on PlayStation 3 to gain access to these Cross Play Features:
- An exclusive New York mission to play as Connor on the Vita platform
- French Agile Multiplayer Character – Deadly with pistols, this Native American guide is able to supply effective firepower against your enemies
- Connor’s Tomahawk – Connor’s personal weapon, presented as a gift to Aveline at the end of the New York mission
- Ammunition Pouches Upgrade – A complete upgrade of all ammunition pouches
Suitable for people aged 18 and over.