Around the World in 80 Days DSi and DS Lite
DSi and DS Lite
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Around the World in 80 Days Product Details
Released on 05/03/2010
Following on from the success of Jewel Match, PurpleHills has now released Around the World in 80 Days, its latest hit Match 3 game. This will take you back to the exciting times of exploration and discovery in the late 19th century. Prepare yourself for a spectacular puzzle adventure on land, on sea and in the air. Accompany the English daredevil Phileas Fogg and his faithful servant Passepartout across 5 continents, through England, France, Japan, USA, India and distant China. Solve puzzles and collect objects, such as a compass, to help you continue the journey and win the bold wager, while constantly up against the clock.
Based on one of the most captivating stories in literary history, Jules Verne’s adventure novel “Around the World in Eighty Days”, there are more than 80 challenging levels for you to tackle on different continents.
Around the World in 80 Days for Nintendo DS is no adventure game in the traditional sense, but combines the popular Match 3 genre with an exciting story. And as we have come to expect of PurpleHills, once again they have applied a simple, yet intriguing game principle. Shift around adjoining game tiles to form groups of three or more rows of the same color. The clock shows you how much time you still have left to complete the level. Move all the objects to be collected to the bottom of the gameplay area by removing the game tiles below. However, watch out for the walls, blocks of ice and hidden game tiles that will make life very difficult for you.
Three exciting multiplayer modes
Earn yourself some important tools. Around the World in 80 Days is also the first game of its kind to offer three exciting multiplayer modes via Wifi. This means that you can play and tackle together the levels that are already free, or play against each other and drive your opponent mad using nasty extras, such as ice blocks or chains. Or why not be the quickest to complete a level!
- More than 80 levels of addictive combination fun, where you can travel across continents, through England, France, China, India, Japan and USA
- Multiplayer mode: Cooperative, Head-to-Head, Time (multi-map game)
- Stunning background graphics, offering the perfect distraction every now and then
- Meticulously animated details, such as the ticking clock, the tiles
- Extra journey with a higher level of difficulty after completing the whole game
- Upright mode for a relaxed gaming experience (suitable for both right- and left-handers)
- Revolving 3D globe for selecting levels
- Supports DS touchscreen and microphone features (also suitable for Nintendo DSi)
- User-friendly structure for novices, offering plenty of helpful tips
- Fantastic bonus items like a mallet, a Tesla device, to name but a few
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £19.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 160 Reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?