Army of Two Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- In Army of Two, the United States is awarding an unprecedented number of contracts to Private Military Corporations (PMC) in an effort to maintain its presence worldwide.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
In Army of Two, the United States is awarding an unprecedented number of contracts to Private Military Corporations (PMC) in an effort to maintain its presence worldwide. Since the Vietnam War, this number has increase ten fold and is only rising. As the clear cut flow of the chain of command blurs and the military responsibilities of a nation slipping out of its own control, it is getting hard to tell who really holds the power.
As ex-Army Rangers now turned contractors for a PMC, Army of Two challenges you to fight along side your team-mate on missions developing and using the combined skills necessary to become the deadliest two man military outfit. Whether with a live player or Army of Two’s unique partner AI, Army of Two delivers a revolutionary new way to play an action shooter.
From two man sniping to parachuting, Army of Two players will experience action-packed scenarios where they will have to use their wit, strength and an arsenal of shared customisable weapons to successfully defeat their enemies and complete the mission at hand.
On or offline, Army of Two players can seamlessly transition from AI to a live partner as they fight their way through war, turmoil and a conspiracy so vast it threatens the entire world. When one man is not enough, it’s going to take an Army of Two to save us.
Army of Two Features:
- Co-op is no longer a mode, it’s the game: Army of Two players must undertake two man missions using two man strategies and tactics to ultimately create a two man advantage that no enemy can withstand.
- Army of Two delivers intelligent partner AI: Army of Two's PAI interacts, adapts, collaborates and learns from their human partner. The PAI will also react and adjust to the gamer’s ability and how they play the game by taking the lead or following, driving strategy or taking orders. It is the dream of the human machine.
- Customise and upgrade: Army of Two features dozens of deadly weapons and share them with your partner off or online.
- Realistic character and environmental effects: Army of Two includes fluid dynamics that showcase an open-ocean water-wave simulation as well as physics based animations.
- Politically charged storyline: Army of Two's plot will captivate gamers, centering on the impact and ethical issues of Private Military Corporations.
- Army of Two redefines two MAN online gameplay: Army of Two sees players seamlessly moving from PAI to live players as they make their way through the game.