- PlayStation 3
In Army of Two, the United States is awarding an unprecedented number of contracts to Private Military Corporations (PMC) in an effort to maintain its presence worldwide. Since the Vietnam War, this number has increase ten fold and is only rising. As the clear cut flow of the chain of command blurs and the military responsibilities of a nation slipping out of its own control, it is getting hard to tell who really holds the power.
As ex-Army Rangers now turned contractors for a PMC, Army of Two challenges you to fight along side your team-mate on missions developing and using the combined skills necessary to become the deadliest two man military outfit. Whether with a live player or Army of Two’s unique partner AI, Army of Two delivers a revolutionary new way to play an action shooter.
From two man sniping to parachuting, Army of Two players will experience action-packed scenarios where they will have to use their wit, strength and an arsenal of shared customisable weapons to successfully defeat their enemies and complete the mission at hand.
On or offline, Army of Two players can seamlessly transition from AI to a live partner as they fight their way through war, turmoil and a conspiracy so vast it threatens the entire world. When one man is not enough, it’s going to take an Army of Two to save us.
Army of Two Features:
- Co-op is no longer a mode, it’s the game: Army of Two players must undertake two man missions using two man strategies and tactics to ultimately create a two man advantage that no enemy can withstand.
- Army of Two delivers intelligent partner AI: Army of Two's PAI interacts, adapts, collaborates and learns from their human partner. The PAI will also react and adjust to the gamer’s ability and how they play the game by taking the lead or following, driving strategy or taking orders. It is the dream of the human machine.
- Customise and upgrade: Army of Two features dozens of deadly weapons and share them with your partner off or online.
- Realistic character and environmental effects: Army of Two includes fluid dynamics that showcase an open-ocean water-wave simulation as well as physics based animations.
- Politically charged storyline: Army of Two's plot will captivate gamers, centering on the impact and ethical issues of Private Military Corporations.
- Army of Two redefines two MAN online gameplay: Army of Two sees players seamlessly moving from PAI to live players as they make their way through the game.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned