Following up the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070 offers a new world full of challenges. Get in touch with one of the deepest economy system featured in a city builder based on resources management, diplomacy and trade.
Build your own society of the future, colonize islands and create huge metropolises on the biggest island setting ever.
ANNO 2070 Features
- Be the architect of the future - Face the current world challenges to positively shape the world of tomorrow. Define the look and economy of our world by choosing between 2 factions: Industrial power or renewable energy.
- A dynamic world will react to your actions - Discover climate changes and their impact. The nature of your island will respond to the pollution of the environment.
- Dive underwater to discover new resources and the hidden world - The Techs, the third faction that strives for knowledge and development will complete the Ecos and Tycoons with a more underwater-based technology.
ANNO 2070 Deep Ocean
The already introduced Tech faction experiences an upgrade with this add-on: The Techs rises to a new level - The Genius Population. They assert themselves even over the sea surface. An impressive monument, various new buildings, and recent demands strengthen their position. Becoming the focus of gameplay, underwater plateaus setting offers new industries and large production chains and formerly unknown resources.
ANNO 2070 Deep Ocean Features:
A new population to discover
Start playing the game embodying either Ecos or Tycoons factions, get experience, and take control of Techs. This add-on offers you the opportunity to unveil Techs mysteries while making this futuristic faction evolve.
- Erect Tech Monument and over 30 new Buildings.
- New vehicles.
Dive underwater and take advantage of over 80 brand new items to develop your industries, strengthen your economy, and exploit new energetic resources.
- Benefit from geothermal energy by supplying your islands above the waterline with a massive amount of energy.
- Customize Techs’ city with new decorative Techs ornamentals
Take part to over 150 new challenging quests and play a new campaign based on missions on Hiro Ebashis new experimental energy source.
- Extend your territory through “Hostile Takeover” online feature
- Undergo hostile natural disasters such as Tsunami –in the cooperative online mode together with a friend.
- The Development Package (Mini-Campaign)
- The Guardian Package (new buildings)
- Eden Line Package (Ornamental buildings & decorations)
- Central Statistical Package (new building skins)
- Crisis Response Package (2 new missions)
- Distrust Series Package (Ornamental buildings & decorations)
- Silent Running Package (New Submarine vehicle and skins)
- Ornamenals Nordamark (Buildings and skins)
- Paket E.V.E (UI overhaul)
- World Event “Free Eden”
- World Event „The Nordamark Conflict“
- World Event “Global Distrust”
- The complete Anno 2070 Soundtrack
- The updated Tree of Technologies poster
- OS: Windows® XP / Windows Vista® / Windows® 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or better
- Memory: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compatible with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compliant
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard
- Internet Connection: Temporary broadband connection for product registration, permanent broadband connection for multiplayer.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned