Aliens vs Predator PlayStation 3
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
The three most deadly predator species in the universe come together for a showdown: chest-bursting aliens, high-tech hunter Predators and well-armed human marines fight for survival against each other in the ultimate in scary first-person shooters, Aliens Vs Predator.
Aliens Vs Predator updates the classic film-inspired action of the original game with state-of-the-art atmospheric visuals and all new features including groundbreaking and terrifying three-way multi-player.
In online multi-player, and in the single-player campaign play as the Alien, able to scale any surface and kill with teeth, claws and tail; or as the Predator, with high-tech hunting camouflage, a master of the stealth kill; or as a Colonial Marine, with firepower and squad numbers to fight back against overwhelmingly lethal odds.
A three-way fight for survival means epic and scary first-person action in Aliens Vs Predator.
In the all-new Aliens vs. Predator, players will have the chance to take the role of the three infamous species; the Colonial Marine, the Predator and the Alien. Each of the three species has its very own distinct story-driven single-player campaign mode that interweaves with the campaigns of the other two species. Aliens vs. Predator will also feature unique 3-way online multiplayer, allowing gamers to pit the three species against each other in the ultimate battle for survival and for the right to be crowned the deadliest species.
- On planet BG-386 a colonist mining group discovers an ancient pyramid containing a dark and horrible secret. Across the stars a race of warriors is alerted to the discovery of their pyramid and a hunting party is dispatched to ensure that it remains sealed at all costs, whilst deep inside the ruined pyramid a malevolent intelligence awakes from centuries of dormancy.
- The Marine’s story is an incredible fight against the odds, and the horrors lurking in the dark. Beset on all sides yet armed to the teeth, the Colonial Marine represents humanity’s last stand with the firepower to fight back.
- As the Alien, players will discover what it’s like to be the most murderous and lethal creature in the universe, with the ability to traverse any surface with awesome agility in order to get close enough to unleash its deadly teeth and claws.
- A master of the hunt, the Predator grants the player a suite of exotic weaponry and equipment with which to stalk its unknowing prey. Earn the greatest honour by ambushing prey up-close and butchering them for a gory trophy kill.