Alien: Isolation Standard Edition PlayStation 4
- Set fifteen years after the events of Alien, take control of Amanda on a desperate mission to unravel the truth behind her mother’s disappearance.
- Find your way through an increasingly unforgiving and treacherous world, under constant threat from a ruthless and unpredictable Alien.
- Underpowered and unprepared, your only chance of survival is to scavenge resources and improvise solutions to keep the Alien at bay.
- Choose your moves wisely, the dynamic and reactive nature of the Alien means it will respond to your every move.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The original crew are reunited aboard the Nostromo, Brett and Kane are dead. With Ash and Lambert it is down to you as Dallas, Parker or Ellen Ripley to find a way to isolate the Alien and overcome the terror that confronts them.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien.
Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission, but to simply stay alive.
- Overcome an ever-present deadly threat – Experience persistent fear as a truly dynamic and reactive Alien uses its senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
- Improvise to survive – Hack systems, scavenge for vital resources and craft items to deal with each situation. Will you evade your enemies, distract them or face them head on?
- Explore a world of mystery and betrayal – Immerse yourself in the detailed setting of Sevastopol, a decommissioned trading station on the fringes of space. Encounter a rich cast of inhabitants in a world scarred by fear and mistrust.