Airport Control Tower PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- In stock
- In Airport Control Tower you'll take on the role of an air traffic controller in a busy international airport
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Airport Control Tower Product Details
Accepting this position in the tower means that you are responsible for coordinating the arrival and take off of the dozens of aircraft at your airport. You’ll be aided with tools such as your radar to assist these massive machines safely to the runway or the terminal. Receive points for successes in decreasing waiting times and the safe handling of aircraft. As you enjoy the view from your tower, you’ll see many different types of aircraft in animated detail and can use your telescope to get a closer view of the action. In addition you’ll also be able to switch views to inside the cockpits of aircraft.
As you progress beware of the increasing difficulty you’ll have a much larger volume of planes arriving and departing at your airport. You will need to make sure that planes are not only are attended to when low on fuel, but will also need to make sure that there are no disastrous mid-air collisions. But don’t worry, if you fail a mission, you’ll be able to start it up again with the games save system. Airport tower Simulator offers attractive 3D graphics and a realistic day-night cycle but also in addition to the prepared scenarios you will be able to access the airfield editor which allows you to share your own missions and airports with other players and even download someone else’s. Good luck in the tower!
Airport Control Tower Features:
- Co-ordinate the air traffic controller at a major international airport
- Use realistic tools such as radar or 3D Tower perspective, including binoculars
- See the aircraft during landing and take-off
- Cockpit view of the aircraft
- Lots of animated detail aircraft types
- An increasing difficulty level
- Editor to create your own scenarios and airports, which can be exchanged with other players
- Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7
- Processor with 2GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 3D Graphics card with Pixel-Shader Support
- 1 GB free Hard Disk space
- DirectX 9.0c