In the Gold Edition, you will meet some old friends. Italian bon vivant Mario Zucchero and German nit-picker Siggi Sorglos join the cast of this unique game. Airline Tycoon 2 – Gold Edition brings an extensive list of new features to Airline Tycoon 2 - use cargo flights as a new source of income, or see if you can profit from last-minute flight bookings. Open branch offices around the world to increase your control of each territory.
Airline Tycoon 2 is the long awaited sequel to the legendary tongue-in-cheek economic simulation that puts players in the role of CEO of an international airline! Airline Tycoon 2 challenges players to run a modern airline, design unique airplanes and grow a run-down carrier into a globally recognised company that passengers practically beg to fly. Airports worldwide are waiting to be explored, but beware– your rivals never rest!
Features of Airline Tycoon 2 GOLD Edition:
- Explore real world airports, from Moscow to New York, with realistic travel conditions and passenger volumes
- Build your ideal fleet of planes – use the in-game editor to craft inexpensive mass-transportation “Greyhounds in the sky” or unique, luxury jets that spoil the elite
- Test your management mettle in a challenging business environment as you schedule flight plans, coordinate arrivals and departures and balance income and expenses – all to grow profit and enhance your airline’s global reputation
- Six different avatars with different strengths
- Sabotage – annoy and slow down your opponents with devious actions. But beware; your adversaries may just pay you back in kind!
- Cargo flights: transport goods all over the world and use cargo as a source of income
- Last minute flights: try to master these extra-tricky challenges in short amounts of time to add more money to your coffers
- Branch offices: open subsidiaries in airports worldwide
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned