Agarest: Generations of War 2 PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- One day, the world was enveloped by a mysterious blinding light causing terrible destruction
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Agarest: Generations of War 2 Product Details
Sometime afterwards, a young man by the name of Weiss, suffering from amnesia, encounters the enigmatic Eva, from who Weiss learns that he has committed the sin of decide. In order to atone for his crime he must become the "Vessel" in which the power of the divinity he slaughtered will be stored. For that power will be used to resurrect the one whose life he stole.
For those who betray the divine will pay for their sins in the space which separates salvation and damnation, as will their progeny...
- Revamped Battle System: Unlike the first two games of the series, Agarest 2 battles are fought with an engaging active grid-based battle system.
- HD graphics: Enjoy your favorite characters, environments and CGs in high-definition!
- Mini-games: Engage in PlayStation Move compatible Bathtub, Shiatsu, and Massage mini-games.
- New Agarest Universe: Roam freely in the newly designed world of Agarest.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.