Adidas miCoach PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360 Kinect
- Train in the comfort of your own home with an all-star training team in Adidas Micoach for PlayStation 3
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£7.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged U and over.
GenresFitness and Health
Train in the comfort of your own home with an all-star training team from your favourite sport. Earn Fit Points and awards for every bit of exercise you do. Train at home, in the gym and outdoors, tracked by the latest motion tracking technology and portable fitness hardware. Wake up to a whole new community of friends and social network updates. It’s your exercise world, perfectly synced from your console, via the web or via your smartphone.
Adidas miCoach Features:
- Sports-specific training with your sporting heroes: 18 total on-disc and via DLC
- Non-sports specific training in Men’s Training, Women’s Training, or Getting Started categories
- 400+ exercises
- Full body optical tracking
- Access everywhere: view stats, log activity and manage schedules and plans from web-capable devices
- Everything counts: log all your activity from jogging to playing soccer in the park, and rack up points and achievements
- Add a cardio program using the adidas miCoach smartphone app, Pacer unit or miCoach SPEED_CELL (sold separately)
- Conditioning Workouts: unique, console-only workouts that provide an intense cardiovascular workout in your own home.
- Automatically share your progress via miCoach.com
- Support for DLC: customise miCoach with your favourite sports stars, new workouts and new Sports
- Masterclasses: Get better at your sport by seeing how your heroes line up a free throw, shoot a penalty or maintain proper form over the last mile of a marathon
- Training Games: Move around your living room with fun sport-related games that hone your reaction times and work up a sweat
- Supports dumbbells and stability ball