Release Date: 25-Jan-2013
Developed by the Project Aces team, Ace Combat Assault Horizon will be available for the first time on PC. Players will engage in intense single player, online co-op and online multiplayer combat over real world locations around the globe, dodging skyscrapers and turning enemies into fiery supersonic debris. The game introduces the revolutionary Close-Range Assault System that delivers high-speed acrobatics and one-on-one encounters to make dogfights more tense and exciting.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Enhanced Edition features controls and graphics that have been optimized specifically for PC users. The PC version will include many of the DLC items released on the console versions of the game. Players will have immediate access to additional aircrafts and numerous aircraft skins as well as skills and maps. The multiplayer portion of the game will feature support through Games for Windows® Live from Microsoft. Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Enhanced Edition features
- The best graphics for the Ace Combat series ever – Taking advantage of the power of PCs, Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Enhanced Edition offers the best graphics ever (1920*1200 in 60fps) for the series. Destruction never looked so good.
- One of the most complete & diversified arsenal of aircrafts – This PC version will include most of the DLC items released on the console versions of the game. Players will be able to play with additional aircrafts, such as YF-23 Black Widow II, Su-37 Terminator or Ka-50 Hokum and will enjoy additional colour variation and exclusive skills.
- Enjoy multiplayer modes – In addition to the solo mode, players can engage in co-op and multiplayer modes using Game for Windows Live
- Revolutionary Close-Range Assault system – Delivering high-speed acrobatics, dizzying one-on-one encounters, satisfying visceral low-altitude and high-flying death from above
- Dramatic realistic storyline – Written by New York Times Best Seller and military author Jim DeFelice, players will experience an engaging war drama spanning real-world locations across the globe
Suitable for people aged 16 and over.