Wii Fit with Wii Balance Board
- Your selected format is null
Wii Fit Plus offers you even more understanding of your fitness levels and the new workout routines make it even easier to work on those trouble areas of your physique.
Please note: preowned versions may not include Wii Balance Board.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£3.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
GenresFitness and Health
Please note: The Wii Balance Board is not included with the preowned version of this game.
The hit combination of Wii Sports and the Wii Remote brought golf swings and tennis serves into people's homes. Now Nintendo turns the living room into a fitness center for the whole family with Wii Fit and the Wii Balance Board. With Wii Fit, family members will have fun getting a core workout, and talking about and comparing their results and progress on a new Wii Fit channel on the Wii Menu.
Please note: The Wii balance board has a weight limit of 150kg.
Wii Fit Features:
Get Wii'lly fit! Lean to block soccer balls, swivel hips to power hoop twirls or balance to hold the perfect yoga pose. As Wii Fit users stand on the Wii Balance Board, included with Wii Fit, their body's overall balance is tied to the game in a way they've never experienced before.
Use the Wii Balance Board for daily Wii Fit tests: Tests in Wii Fit evaluate two key measures that a household can track via progress charts:
- Body Mass Index (BMI): A weight evaluation based on a ratio of weight to height.
- Wii Fit Age: The Wii Fit Age is measured by factoring the user's BMI reading, testing the Wii Fit user's center of gravity and conducting quick balance tests.
Over 40 types of training activities: Wii Fit is designed to appeal to all members of a household. Training falls into four fitness categories:
- Aerobic Exercise: Wii Fit's 10-minute exercises are designed to get the heart pumping.
- Muscle Conditioning: Wii Fit features controlled motions using arms, legs and other body parts.
- Yoga Poses: Classic poses in Wii Fit focus on balance and stretching.
- Balance Games: Wii Fit features fun activities, such as ski jumping and heading soccer balls, that challenge the Wii Fit player's overall body balance.