- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 2
- Originally designed for the PlayStation 2 and released in 2006, Okami now comes alive in an entirely new way on the Wii
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Originally designed for the PlayStation 2 and released in 2006, Okami now comes alive in an entirely new way on the Wii with its visually stunning art style and beautiful scenic 3D levels that have the appearance and texture of paper scrolls brushed with watercolor-like calligraphy art. Throughout Okami's vibrant and distinctive surroundings, Okami players must use the Wii remote to interact with a dynamic world and cast of characters. Okami's blend of stylised graphics, movements and unique gameplay will result in a rich and dynamic experience never seen before.
- Innovative gameplay and control scheme optimised for Wii: Defeating monsters Okami requires both motion-controlled physical attacks, but also use of the Wii Remote as Amaterasu’s ‘Celestial Brush’ to paint the desired powers for decimating Okami's enemies and solving puzzles.
- Create and destroy at will: Okami sees you play as a god to re-establish order and beauty to a world laid barren by evil.
- Intense action-packed Okami battles: Rooted in Japanese folklore, Okami sees you fight against a diverse line-up of demons and monsters.
- Utilise Okami's various gameplay styles: In addition to the Celestial Brush, Okami's Amaterasu can wield three types of offensive weaponry, each with their own unique abilities and effects. Depending on how a weapon is equipped in Okami, it can be used as the main or sub weapon:
- Reflectors: These well-balanced weapons in Okami are suited for close range combat.
- Rosaries: Okami's sacred magatama beads are great for quick long range attacks.
- Glaives: These can be charged up in Okami to unleash powerful close range attacks.
- Intriguing main character: Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is Okami.
- Original visuals and revolutionary design: Okami's vibrant and inspiring graphics, reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls, produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor-esque appearance.
- Interact: Okami presents a unique and dynamic cast of characters.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.