Originally designed for the PlayStation 2 and released in 2006, Okami now comes alive in an entirely new way on the Wii with its visually stunning art style and beautiful scenic 3D levels that have the appearance and texture of paper scrolls brushed with watercolor-like calligraphy art. Throughout Okami's vibrant and distinctive surroundings, Okami players must use the Wii remote to interact with a dynamic world and cast of characters. Okami's blend of stylised graphics, movements and unique gameplay will result in a rich and dynamic experience never seen before.
- Innovative gameplay and control scheme optimised for Wii: Defeating monsters Okami requires both motion-controlled physical attacks, but also use of the Wii Remote as Amaterasu’s ‘Celestial Brush’ to paint the desired powers for decimating Okami's enemies and solving puzzles.
- Create and destroy at will: Okami sees you play as a god to re-establish order and beauty to a world laid barren by evil.
- Intense action-packed Okami battles: Rooted in Japanese folklore, Okami sees you fight against a diverse line-up of demons and monsters.
- Utilise Okami's various gameplay styles: In addition to the Celestial Brush, Okami's Amaterasu can wield three types of offensive weaponry, each with their own unique abilities and effects. Depending on how a weapon is equipped in Okami, it can be used as the main or sub weapon:
- Reflectors: These well-balanced weapons in Okami are suited for close range combat.
- Rosaries: Okami's sacred magatama beads are great for quick long range attacks.
- Glaives: These can be charged up in Okami to unleash powerful close range attacks.
- Intriguing main character: Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is Okami.
- Original visuals and revolutionary design: Okami's vibrant and inspiring graphics, reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls, produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor-esque appearance.
- Interact: Okami presents a unique and dynamic cast of characters.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!