- A Red Nintendo 3DS XL
- A pre installed copy of Pokemon Y
Handheld 3D gaming goes large – EXTRA large! – with the Nintendo 3DS XL Red
The Nintendo 3DS XL literally expands the fun of the Nintendo 3DS with a 90 percent larger screen, creating even more immersive entertainment experiences for users, delivering a wealth of games and video content that can be enjoyed on the go. All 3DS games are compatible with the 3DS XL, meaning you can experience all the fun of glasses-free 3D graphics and gameplay, bigger and more vibrant than ever!
The Nintendo 3DS XL features a longer battery life than the 3DS, and even includes a 4 GB SD card which you can use to store content such as downloadable games and videos from the Nintendo eShop.
Please note – the 3DS XL does not include an AC adaptor; this will be sold separately. However, the adaptor from the 3DS and DSi is compatible with the 3DS XL.
Travel an all-new land with all new Pokemon such as Chespin the Grass Type, Fennekin the Fire type or Froakie the Water type! But you’ll also be greeted by some familiar faces too like Pikachu, Magikarp and Psyduck to capture and train, as you once again set out to become the best Pokemon trainer around.
- Presented in stunning 3D, your Pokémon battles will look better than ever before as the camera takes on a more dynamic view to capture the new attacks and animations.
- Explore a brand new land, the Kalos region. Unlike any other Pokémon region there's one central location which you'll be passing through a lot, Lumiose City.
- A brand new Pokémon type, Fairy. This is the first new type since Dark and Steel were introduced almost a decade ago. Pokémon such as Marill and Jigglypuff take on this new type as well as Eevee's new evolution, Sylveon. Prepare to make Dragonite and the like cower in fear as Fairy is super effective against those pesky dragons.
- Brand new battle formats - Sky Battles and Horde Battles. Take your fight to the skies with the new sky battle mode exclusive to flying Pokémon. See how strong your Pokémon really is with horde battles, as your one Pokémon takes on many Pokémon at once. These new modes will challenge even the most seasoned Pokémon Trainer.
- Care for your Pokémon with the new Pokémon-Amie feature. Feed, pet and play with you Pokémon to increase your bond with each other and improve their battle performance.
- The all-new Player Search System (PSS) will give you all kinds of new ways to interact with other players. With the PSS you can battle and trade with players around the world, as well as share O-Powers, special abilities that will temporarily enhance certain game play aspects.
- The Pokémon Global Link has been completely redesigned to be easier and more fun to use! Now, directly from the PGL homepage, see your game progress, enter Online Competitions, and more.
- The cowardly Pokémon Helioptile, a Normal- and Electric-type Pokémon, can generate enough electricity through sunbathing to power machinery. But wise Trainers won't be deterred by Helioptile's lack of bravery. It knows Parabolic Charge, a brand-new move where Helioptile attacks everything around it. Helioptile's HP is restored by half the damage taken by those hit.
- Fletchling, a Normal- and Flying-type Pokémon, sings with a beautiful chirp that is sure to delight any Trainer. Although it is known to be very friendly, Fletchling will suddenly unleash relentless attacks once it's in battle. For example, when it uses its Fire-type move Flame Charge in battle, in addition to doing damage, Fletchling's Speed increases every time.
- With a leaf always in its mouth and an intimidating glare that is rarely effective, Fighting-type Pokémon Pancham shows its playful side when it lets out a little smile when its head is pat. Pancham can learn a brand-new move, Parting Shot, which not only lowers an opponent's Attack and Special Attack, but also allows Pancham to switch out for another Pokémon in a Trainer's party during battle.
- Pokémon X and Pokémon Y introduce a new method of transportation-riding the brand-new Pokémon, Gogoat. This large Grass-type Pokémon is a reliable way to travel certain parts of Lumiose City. In battle, it can use Horn Leech to recover HP equal to half the damage dealt by this move.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!