20,000 Leagues Under the Sea PC
- PC Your selected format is PC
- In stock
- Inspired from the Jules Vernes novel, Twenty thousand leagues under the sea.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Product Details
Inspired from the Jules Vernes novel, Twenty thousand leagues under the sea. Professor Pierre Aronnax, his assistant Conseil and the harpoonist Ned Land are captured by Captain Nemo, who travels the world's oceans on board the Nautilus submarine. Although impressed by the beauty of the seabed, our three friends hope to escape and return to their lives on dry land. But Captain Nemo thinks otherwise... Can you help them escape?
A THRILLING ADVENTURE: Discover the furthest recesses of the Nautilus, take the helm and pass through the Isthmus of Suez, gaze upon hitherto unseen places under the waves! But beware, the apparently peaceful depths can hide terrible dangers!
REALISTIC SCENERY: Admire the amazing scenery! The oceans and their secrets: fishes, seaweed, not to mention Atlantis! Nautilus and its riches: the library, wheelhouse, the living area and its works of art...
- Interactive inventory
- Dynamic and animated game play
- Numerous places to investigate
- Various mini-games: puzzles, matching game...
- 2 Game modes: classic or timed Help : zoom, hints, bonus stars
- Incredible high definition graphics
- Bonus game play