007: Goldeneye Essential Guide Strategy Guides and Books
- Strategy Guides and Books Your selected format is Strategy Guides and Books
- In GoldenEye 007, every mission can be approached multiple ways. The game?s depth and design allows for players to stealth, run-and-gun, or combine both to accomplish each mission. I
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
007: Goldeneye Essential Guide Product Details
007: Goldeneye Guide Overview:
- MI6 Approved Tactics Chapter: In GoldenEye 007, every mission can be approached multiple ways. The game?s depth and design allows for players to stealth, run-and-gun, or combine both to accomplish each mission. In the MI6 Approved Tactics chapter starting on page 11, we highlight special techniques for any given situation from sneaking up on multiple guards to hacking enemy turrets. This chapter tells players everything they need to know to formulate their own plan of attack.
- The Single-Player Campaign Walkthrough: Beginning on page 20, the single-player walkthrough will help players tackle the game on the hardest difficulty setting, Classic 007 mode! In Classic 007 mode, players are tasked with completing every supplemental challenge, against more difficult enemies, with no regenerating health, and only body armor vests to help reduce damage. The walkthrough calls out every objective, highlights every body armor vest, and, of course, details expert strategy to complete every mission with minimal damage taken. And did we mention the labeled maps?
- Detailed Artillery Chapter: Fans of the classic GoldenEye 007 will fondly remember the bevy of weapons they had to choose from. This time around they?ll be able to choose the perfect weapon for any situation using the table beginning on page 14, the Artillery chapter. In it we?ve listed every weapon in the game and detailed all of their damage, range, accuracy, and rate of fire attributes with amazing precision thanks to the developers and designers at Activision and Eurocom.
- Multiplayer madness: Classic GoldenEye 007 is fondly remembered for its insanely fun multiplayer modes. In our Combat Training Ops chapter (starting on page 156), we provide players with everything they need to master every map by providing overhead views of online and local versions of each arena.
- Online Unlockables: Players that want to get everything out of the online multiplayer mode will want to jump to page 174. There we list every online rank, the experience points required to attain it, and the unlockable associated with every rank!
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.